How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sydney win they are a chance to overtake the crows.
If Melbourne win we are a chance to overtake Sydney.

I'd prefer a Melbourne win, but its risky for us as Melbourne might overtake us.

Don't think Sydney can overtake the Crows.

But yeah, it all comes down to the balancing act of whether we think we can pass Sydney or not.

Big finish to the year coming up over the next fortnight.

If results go our way this weekend, Adelaide can slip down to 11th, whilst we can jump Sydney and find ourselves sitting in 15th.

- Melbourne to beat Sydney
- Collingwood to beat Adelaide
- Port Adelaide to smack North Melbourne
- Fremantle to beat Essendon
- Bulldogs to beat GWS
- Hawthorn to smack GC

As unlikely as it may be, if that happens, we'll set up a final round which can see us jump another spot to 14th, and Adelaide can again slip down to 12th.

All we need then is for the Suns to be awarded a priority pick and we've swapped Stocker + pick 8 for pick 6...

:D
you're more than a rogue thread closer pretty face...........

What started as a certain pick 1 for pick 18, later went to pick 2, now rests at pick 3, but likely to be pick 4; with GC compo. In return, the pick 18 currently sits at pick 10; but who knows how much further that’ll plummet. It’s fair to say, it didn’t go the Crows way. Fork em.

What started as a certain pick 1 for pick 18, later went to pick 2, now rests at pick 3, but likely to be pick 4; with GC compo. In return, the pick 18 currently sits at pick 10; but who knows how much further that’ll plummet. It’s fair to say, it didn’t go the Crows way. Fork em.
They could have pick one and they’d still be looking downhill for the foreseeable future. With all the talk of players considering coming our way, I’m not hearing anything about anyone heading their way.
Let the cow s**t continue to stink it up.

They could have pick one and they’d still be looking downhill for the foreseeable future. With all the talk of players considering coming our way, I’m not hearing anything about anyone heading their way.
If it were possible, I’d be happy for us to loan Crippa and Walsh to the Pies for their game against these jokers tomorrow. The focus now turns to a Crow free fall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As poor as Demons were against Swans tonight, I’d still rather have their list than the Crows oldies; and that’s even before they take possession of their prized pick 2 or 3. Crows are in terrible shape.

As poor as Demons were against Swans tonight, I’d still rather have their list than the Crows oldies; and that’s even before they take possession of their prized pick 2 or 3. Crows are in terrible shape.
And we got shot down in flames by the collective minds for suggesting they were cooked earlier in the year...so no surprises.
Squibs.

jezzajay what have you done to upset that little NonEliteCrow. He’s seems a little riled up at present :cool:
I read a post from earlier in the season of hers/his in their death riding thread, I ‘liked’ it...clearly didn’t like my acknowledgement...squib.
Actually pretty funny and pathetic but that’s what happens in the cow paddock.

I read a post from earlier in the season of hers/his in their death riding thread, I ‘liked’ it...clearly didn’t like my acknowledgement...squib.
Actually pretty funny and pathetic but that’s what happens in the cow paddock.
I think it was very nice of you to like a post on their thread. It deserved a thank you on his/her part.

I still remember a number of them saying it was for pick 17. It amused me so much - if you’re going to dream, dream about winning the gf not just being runner up!! Lol!

Not that our position really matters this year, but it seems like we're locked into bottom three now. I doubt Melbourne can pass us and I doubt we can pass Sydney now.
With a bit of luck the AFL will give the Suns a priority pick therefore allowing them to have Pick 1 & 2 & if we can get Cogs to the club, the AFL can give the Giants Pick 3 as FA compensation.

I still remember a number of them saying it was for pick 17. It amused me so much - if you’re going to dream, dream about winning the gf not just being runner up!! Lol!
Wtf, that’s so funny lol. But then they’ve always been content with a mere “chance.” Never been in it to win it. They were raving about their so called chance from early on in this thread. Silly supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back