Prediction How Long Will JENKINS Remain Dropped?

Everyone who said he'd be straight back in was right!

So how about Jenkins? How long is he dropped for?

Surely you'd reckon only 1 week

Only slight issue Jenkins has is he is really going to struggle in the SANFL with his lack of workrate and how ****ed our forwards tend to be there.

Plus the coaches are going to cop it for being soft.

All up I'll say 2 weeks for JJ barring any injuries in our game

I reckon 4 goals this week will see him back in.

OK, rumor time. Port flog at work with connections has been sprouting this like it is gold.

Gibbs move to Adelaide wasn't about his family but a gambling problem. He wanted family support to get through it. Unfortunately it hasn't got better and he is 500K in the hole. Part of the dropping was the club playing hard ball to get his head right.

Has anyone heard the same? I have doubts because of the source, but he is connected.

Gambling problem a possibility, it’s been an issue for numerous AFL players. But being dropped to get his head right would be rubbish. Nobody thinks that dropping a player, otherwise undeservedly, will fix a gambling problem.

Gambling problem a possibility, it’s been an issue for numerous AFL players. But being dropped to get his head right would be rubbish. Nobody thinks that dropping a player, otherwise undeservedly, will fix a gambling problem.
Youd think if it was that bad he wouldnt be playing at any level.

I call BS anyway, it was well known his partner suffered from severe post-natal depression and wanted home. There is a Carlton player on our list who had a problem of that magnitude, but not Bryce

OK, rumor time. Port flog at work with connections has been sprouting this like it is gold.

Gibbs move to Adelaide wasn't about his family but a gambling problem. He wanted family support to get through it. Unfortunately it hasn't got better and he is 500K in the hole. Part of the dropping was the club playing hard ball to get his head right.

Has anyone heard the same? I have doubts because of the source, but he is connected.

Yes I have heard exactly this.

Barring injuries, probably two weeks.

One week of him sulking about, before he pulls the finger out. It's also horrible conditions for a key forward today.

Everyone who said he'd be straight back in was right!

So how about Jenkins? How long is he dropped for?

Surely you'd reckon only 1 week

I’m going with 0, there’ll be a “late withdrawal” and Jenkins will be spared the axe...

Nah in all seriousness, he’ll probably have a middling game, kick 4 and we’ll say wow, look how well he’s responded and he’ll be back.

Personally I’d like to see him dropped for minimum 2, ideally 3+, force him to genuinely dominate, as he should at the level.

Back