Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So therefore you think fire bugs who cause the death of people and then lie about it are heroes if they fight the fire afterwards?

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Firebugs like Morrison who was responsible for last years bushfires that destroyed all those countless lives and livelihoods you mean?

Dan's dishonesty about the latest lock down exposed. Time for the Federal Govt to call a Royal Commission into HQ so that the lessons from WA, SA, NSW, QLD, and NT can be recorded for the future and the full scale of Dans dishonesty and incompetence is exposed.

Dan's dishonesty about the latest lock down exposed. Time for the Federal Govt to call a Royal Commission into HQ so that the lessons from WA, SA, NSW, QLD, and NT can be recorded for the future and the full scale of Dans dishonesty and incompetence is exposed.

Lol and remember how vigorously Dan's social media team came out swinging with their 7 day average just 8 days after this denying it ever happened?

The administrative blunder saw tracers quickly slip way below their targets on February 9. About 44 per cent of close contacts linked to the Grand Hyatt and Holiday Inn clusters not were contacted within the national standard 48 hours.

All he does is lie.

How would former Health Minister Jenny Mikakos go if she had decided to challenge Daniel Andrews for the leadership of the Labor Party and Premier of Victoria after Andrews virtually threw her under the bus while giving evidence at the recent hotel quaratine inquiry?

putting to one side the 4 month exaggeration there were 6 years before the pandemic when dan had the state humming. after napdumb had left a dung hole.
What exaggeration? Victoria’s unemployment rate was increasing while the rest of Australia’s was decreasing in those 4 months due to Dans incompetence.

Not the employment creating genius you portrayed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What exaggeration? Victoria’s unemployment rate was increasing while the rest of Australia’s was decreasing in those 4 months due to Dans incompetence.

Not the employment creating genius you portrayed.
for more than 6 years employment in vic grew exponentially. he turned the state from a backwater to the fastest growing state in the country. and he did it after taking over a state the liberals left in a parlous condition.

LOL.

Only good thing about her running would be to enjoy the meltdown on Sky News Australia in defeat.
If the Victorian Liberals couldn’t get someone like former Federal Treasurer Peter Costello or Peta Credlin to go for the leadership, what chance have they got of winning in 2022?

Beggars belief how this isn’t getting more airtime. Payday for mates right here lads.

Beggars belief how this isn’t getting more airtime. Payday for mates right here lads.
Dan knows nothing even though it was the company he was talking about in relation to job creation. It is hard to work out why the media still treats Dan so softly.

I've written to multiple people on both sides. All times, it was respectful and/or asking for something to be done or just commenting on something. No favours, just general stuff. And each time I got a response - unless there were Labor minister or MP involved. In that case, it was crickets.

I wouldn't mind the treasurer's email address. I sent something on the web Form, and things happened, even though I didn't get anything more than a automated response.

If you go via the proper channels all correspondence will receive a response, but I can guarantee it is always written by a lowly staffer or public servant and almost never read by the member in question aside from the "sign here" tab.

If you go via the proper channels all correspondence will receive a response, but I can guarantee it is always written by a lowly staffer or public servant and almost never read by the member in question aside from the "sign here" tab.
And it always is full of spin and bull.

How would former Health Minister Jenny Mikakos go if she had decided to challenge Daniel Andrews for the leadership of the Labor Party and Premier of Victoria after Andrews virtually threw her under the bus while giving evidence at the recent hotel quaratine inquiry?
A genuinely bizarre question.

Lot bettwr options than her such as Jacinda who showed vastly superior leadership following the Black rock cluster than Dan ever has.

Really amazing all this extra stuff comes out months later and wasn't uncovered nor explored in their multi million dollar inquiry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back