Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly i have told my family back in Perth, i won't be even looking to come back at any stage soon until we see a little bit of a realistic approach from the states, i honestly don't know if that will ever happen. And you are correct it sucks balls. I'm reluctant to book to go anywhere, and it's not just about the cash, it's
also the disappointment of not going on the holiday, this last year and a bit has hurt mentally for everyone, just on different levels, whether people want to admit it or not.
Yep it’s terrible. If I can’t get into Melb tomorrow it’s 3 times in 2 weeks for me, really hurts morale.

Sometimes the hospitality / tourism sector doesn't help itself. I had to cancel a Sydney trip when restrictions came in at the last minute and the hotel wasn't going to re-schedule until later in the year.

I was told I had to give at least 24 hours notice, even though the restrictions came in during that period.
We cancelled our trip to Darwin last year, could only get vouchers from the airlines....

Booked for the same period this year, 1 day different and the difference in cost was about $1500, went from $2500 to $4000

And they cry out for the government to help them, I ******* hate airlines, dodgy *ers.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Sky after Dark is only good for the laughs.

The ALP would not dismiss someone with Credlin's experience but it is hypothetical because Credlin hasn't said anything about going into politics and the Liberals would have to find her a winnable seat.

Ringwood would be a good seat, it's Labor held but likely to be lost at the next election anyway as it rarely stays in their hand and the current MP deserves the ass

No, you just crack it at people for being biased and unreasonable when they dare point out that perhaps there's a difference between O'Brien contesting the 2022 election and Baillieu the 2010 election when it was his second election.
What are you talking about?

Should be for bigger office spaces. Offices that have the same 10 people or less is just stupid.

Yep, our office is well spread out and rarely even have 10 people in there at once so masks are only worn when moving around the office, yet we don't need them when having lunch so what's it stopping? Plus everyone takes them off to talk to me whilst keeping 1.5m away

Eagles were in AFL first dopey, he jumped too Freo when they started, and has paid for it ever since.

and you should have jumped too. this kind of disloyalty is almost carltonesque

Notice it's only the Labor shills who actually watch Sky News!
And the funny part is, these same people get their information fom shows like Q and A, the drum, rubbish like media watch, the guardian AND Twitter... and then they go and criticise sky.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the funny part is, these same people get their information fom shows like Q and A, the drum, rubbish like media watch, the guardian AND Twitter... and then they go and criticise sky.
We prefer Michael West, a complete CHAD of Journalistic integrity

Take the Westpill and become based.

Im staggered QR code’s arent compulsory there.

At the end of the day the feds f***ed it up by forcing the states to push to manage their own HQ. If the mob in Canberra knew what they were doing the states wouldn’t be in this unenviable position.

At the end of the day the feds f***ed it up by forcing the states to push to manage their own HQ. If the mob in Canberra knew what they were doing the states wouldn’t be in this unenviable position.
The states bit off more than they could chew in national cabinet last year. They all wanted to play the hero early on and run HQ. They're all guilty.

The states bit off more than they could chew in national cabinet last year. They all wanted to play the hero early on and run HQ. They're all guilty.
Because as far as we can tell, the feds wanted people to quarantine at home and we can be pretty certain now that wasn't going to end well. The states didn't really have a choice but to take the lead to save themselves. Gladys and Dan forced their hand and dragged them along.

Ipso facto, it still happened because ultimately the feds weren't offering a good solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back