Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we have yet another massive Sudanese attack on people at a family day - no police, no arrests and the government absent again. Both parties are to blame, labour for destroying law and order and Liberals for our pathetically weak immigration system. Any non citizen who commits any offence must be deported immediately

And we have yet another massive Sudanese attack on people at a family day - no police, no arrests and the government absent again. Both parties are to blame, labour for destroying law and order and Liberals for our pathetically weak immigration system. Any non citizen who commits any offence must be deported immediately

Yeah that's pretty Sh!t.
Funny, one report I read estimated the group number between 30-40, the other 100.
One report said they where Sudanese the other report mainly teenage boys of African appearance, with some female and Caucasians.
Apparently there was police and security present, what the f_ck where they doing?
Non Australian citizens who do jail time, there visas are revoked and deported as reported last week which is going to happen to some of the apex gang members.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah that's pretty Sh!t.
Funny, one report I read estimated the group number between 30-40, the other 100.
One report said they where Sudanese the other report mainly teenage boys of African appearance, with some female and Caucasians.
Apparently there was police and security present, what the f_ck where they doing?
Non Australian citizens who do jail time, there visas are revoked and deported as reported last week which is going to happen to some of the apex gang members.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Doesn't bodes well with White Night and Moomba coming up.

In my opinion, Graham Ashton doesn't cut it as Chief Commissioner of Victoria Police. What Vic Police needs is someone who could understand how gangs operate.

Maybe it's time for Victoria Police to think outside the square and appoint someone from outside Australia (ie USA) to be the new Chief Commissioner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's our fault for not keeping them occupied. They're just misunderstood. They were only second-hand phones. They're victims. Racist Australians deserve it. Our police are the world's best. We must be more inclusive. They're only young. Dan will smash the gangs. It's just a glitch in the multicultural tapestry. They didn't know any better. We should've changed the date of Australia Day. Everyone deserves another chance. We'll stamp this out with more corrections orders. More than 2% of Sudanese aren't Muslims. We mustn't be critical. Welcome to our new criminal overlords!

Doesn't bodes well with White Night and Moomba coming up.

In my opinion, Graham Ashton doesn't cut it as Chief Commissioner of Victoria Police. What Vic Police needs is someone who could understand how gangs operate.

Maybe it's time for Victoria Police to think outside the square and appoint someone from outside Australia (ie USA) to be the new Chief Commissioner.

The police are doing a great job; these criminals are more often than not getting arrested and charged so you can't really ask for much more.

The courts and prison system, however, are not doing such a great job. We're clearly failing to rehabilitate our young offenders, but we're still releasing them back into the same environment which made them this way and expecting different results.

Don't mention the Sudanese crime problem on here. Admin don't like it.

Police should issue infringements to everyone one of the Taxi's involved in the protest, be a pisser if they were no longer eligible for compensation because their license was revoked for breaking the law.

Just treat them as harshly as uber drivers when they 'broke' some antiquted law
Uber drivers not too happy with Uber either - be careful what you wish for

Police should issue infringements to everyone one of the Taxi's involved in the protest, be a pisser if they were no longer eligible for compensation because their license was revoked for breaking the law.

Police are just bystanders in Vic. Taxi drivers will probably issue the police an infringement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought it would be a lib government to kill the Taxi industry of all things. Good on him! That's one of the things I always hoped for. About time I am actually satisfied. Absolute rip off it was for a job easier than pizza delivery. All because of these stupid licenses enabled a monopoly. $11 for a 1km trip it cost me one night a couple years ago. Then uber came in and and like Gerry Harvey get afraid of losing their inequitable rorts towards the members of our society.

Thought it would be a lib government to kill the Taxi industry of all things. Good on him! That's one of the things I always hoped for. About time I am actually satisfied. Absolute rip off it was for a job easier than pizza delivery. All because of these stupid licenses enabled a monopoly. $11 for a 1km trip it cost me one night a couple years ago. Then uber came in and and like Gerry Harvey get afraid of losing their inequitable rorts towards the members of our society.

$11 for a 1km trip?

Either they went the wrong way or you took it when it was peak pricing?

The obvious question given it was only 1km, why did you choose to take the taxi instead of walk 1km?

$11 for a 1km trip?

Either they went the wrong way or you took it when it was peak pricing?

The obvious question given it was only 1km, why did you choose to take the taxi instead of walk 1km?

Pissed?
i used to live in St Kilda, 6km from the City, catching a taxi cost me $20-30 (after midnight).
After that time i said f_ck those rip off @rse necks and have never caught a cab since.
20yrs and counting.

What's the latest opinion polls in Victorian politics? After what's been happening over the last few weeks, it looks like the Andrews government is in real trouble.

In fact, don't be surprised to see a leadership spill against Daniel Andrews happening before the year is out. It probably will be Jane Garrett v Andrews for the leadership of the ALP and Premier of Victoria.

BTW, out of curiosity, how would Jeff Kennett fare as 1) Opposition Leader and 2) after 2018 state election, Victorian Premier if he decided to make a comeback into state politics?

What's the latest opinion polls in Victorian politics? After what's been happening over the last few weeks, it looks like the Andrews government is in real trouble.

In fact, don't be surprised to see a leadership spill against Daniel Andrews happening before the year is out. It probably will be Jane Garrett v Andrews for the leadership of the ALP and Premier of Victoria.

BTW, out of curiosity, how would Jeff Kennett fare as 1) Opposition Leader and 2) after 2018 state election, Victorian Premier if he decided to make a comeback into state politics?

Trumbull has more chance of loosing his job, i couldnt see a leadership spill happening on Andrews.
If Jeff is the best the Libs can do they are surely taking the piss.

Things would have to go drastically bad for there to be a spill against Andrews in my opinion. The youth/gang crime is his Achilles heel at the moment. The only polling information I could find was on Wikipedia which in October 2016 has the primary vote at 39% ALP, 36% LNP, 13% Greens, 13% other. TPP had ALP 56.5% LNP 43.5%

Will be interesting to see the next polls and how ON fits into it.

I think the Coalitions biggest problem is that Matthew Guy is a very average leader, as well.

Jane Garrett is undergoing treatment for breast cancer - she's not going to be challenging anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back