Flogstradamus How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dan,

Not sure if anyone has told you lately but this Fred is “RUBBISH”. Time for the DIVI Van !!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hey Dan,

Not sure if anyone has told you lately but this Fred is “RUBBISH”. Time for the DIVI Van !!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Shut up dickhead

This thread is destined for a certified legendary tag

You missed your best chance in 2022 when Longmanure choked against Collingwood

1669084128263.png

Remember when Pav said Cockburn were top 4 certainties 2022

Longmanure: Hold my beer

At least Freo had ambitions.

Made finals and won a final.

What did west coast 🦅 eagles do in 2022??
Broke multiple records for the most injury affected lists. Had to top up from the WAFL multiple times.

Congratulations on that final by the way. It enabled your clubs entire 27 season history to equal Jack Darling

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broke multiple records for the most injury affected lists. Had to top up from the WAFL multiple times.

Congratulations on that final by the way. It enabled your clubs entire 27 season history to equal Jack Darling
So unlucky Dan. The bad luck has continued on this year with Shuey blowing his calf out on the first day back while walking thru the car park. If only the good players on your list were younger or the young players were good, then you wouldn't have to have a list of excesses ready to go every day.

Of course, you will now crap on with an ancient history lesson rather than focusing something that has happened in the past 2-3 seasons.

So unlucky Dan. The bad luck has continued on this year with Shuey blowing his calf out on the first day back while walking thru the car park. If only the good players on your list were younger or the young players were good, then you wouldn't have to have a list of excesses ready to go every day.

Of course, you will now crap on with an ancient history lesson rather than focusing something that has happened in the past 2-3 seasons.
You just took 7 seasons to get back in the finals and we listened to 6 of those filled with excuses so i got a few seasons up my sleeve

When you don't get multiple top 4 finishes and a flag over the next 3 seasons we'll be back to the same old Cockburn rhetoric. The fall down may even come sooner if you can't find a way to kick scores without Lobb

Well I was scouting the invasion of Ukraine thread when you posted this.

I don't care if your team was crippled with injuries. So was Freo in 2011-2016.

You are west coast eagles, you are perceived as racially superior to the purple ones LoL.

I don't care if Shannon Hurn has pre mature baldness. Eagles are expected to win. LoL

Dude that final against Collingwould was ridiculous. What a sham Freo was proved to be when it mattered.

“DOM SHEED DOM SHEED’ :$
Geelong had a slightly better 2022 season than west coast apparently.

You just took 7 seasons to get back in the finals and we listened to 6 of those filled with excuses so i got a few seasons up my sleeve

When you don't get multiple top 4 finishes and a flag over the next 3 seasons we'll be back to the same old Cockburn rhetoric. The fall down may even come sooner if you can't find a way to kick scores without Lobb
I don't give a stuff what you think. If Freo makes finals like 2012-15 again, so be it.

If Freo does win a flag by 2025 going by your stupid and poxy rules, I will be one of the few dockers that will miss you LoL

Well I was scouting the invasion of Ukraine thread when you posted this.

I don't care if your team was crippled with injuries. So was Freo in 2011-2016.

You are west coast eagles, you are perceived as racially superior to the purple ones LoL.

I don't care if Shannon Hurn has pre mature baldness. Eagles are expected to win. LoL

Geelong had a slightly better 2022 season than west coast apparently.
We will always be superior to Cockburn

We've played in 4 grand finals since Cockburn entered the comp and won 2 of them

Your club has only made it to 7 finals in season 27

I don't give a stuff what you think. If Freo makes finals like 2012-15 again, so be it.

If Freo does win a flag by 2025 going by your stupid and poxy rules, I will be one of the few dockers that will miss you LoL
You don't need to miss me. My wager is mighty safe with ALLcock, Bellend and Longmanure running the show

Be nice to see Longmanure s**t the bed against Ross in 2023

We will always be superior to Cockburn

We've played in 4 grand finals since Cockburn entered the comp and won 2 of them

Your club has only made it to 7 finals in season 27
Well you are correct. 7 year's Finals out of 27 from 1995-2021.

Now it's 8 years of finals out of 28 from 1995-2022.

Hoping it's 9 out of 29 from 1995-2023.

Then 10 out of 30 from 1995-2024

You don't need to miss me. My wager is mighty safe with ALLcock, Bellend and Longmanure running the show

Be nice to see Longmanure s**t the bed against Ross in 2023
We shall see.....

But if Freo some how flukes a grand final spot In 2023, a lot of dockers fans you poked the stock at will come out and hurl abuse at you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back