Flogstradamus How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Edwards, Bailey Williams

Hell, even O’Neill and Foley have toiled away as honestly as J Cripps lite now and then

How does Shultz only manage 1 more tackle than Cripps in his best season last year after playing 6 more games and only average the same number of goals and possessions with the ball hardly coming into our forward line?!

Cripps had a bog average season too!
Harry Edwards.....
Lets take a look as to be honest, I don't know who he is.

He's played 28 games for WC in four seasons, including 17 this year, all losses. He averages 9 disposals a game in a team who chips it around the back half a lot and is under seige. Therefore it's probably safe to say he's not a good kick under no pressure. He won WC's emerging talent award so clearly he's bog average in the league as everyone know's how bad WC's youth is, so not a huge thing to win. Only 2 players in the 22 under 22 team for the following 7 seasons (Allen x 1, Ryan x 1).

Bailey Williams.....

Cracking Up Lol GIF

I think we can all agree it's pretty open and shut vs Shultz who would be WC's best small forward.

Harry Edwards, Bailey Williams

Hell, even O’Neill and Foley have toiled away as honestly as J Cripps lite now and then

How does Shultz only manage 1 more tackle than Cripps in his best season last year after playing 6 more games and only average the same number of goals and possessions with the ball hardly coming into our forward line?!

Cripps had a bog average season too!

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Harry Edwards.....
Lets take a look as to be honest, I don't know who he is.

He's played 28 games for WC in four seasons, including 17 this year, all losses. He averages 9 disposals a game in a team who chips it around the back half a lot and is under seige. Therefore it's probably safe to say he's not a good kick under no pressure. He won WC's emerging talent award so clearly he's bog average in the league as everyone know's how bad WC's youth is, so not a huge thing to win. Only 2 players in the 22 under 22 team for the following 7 seasons (Allen x 1, Ryan x 1).

Bailey Williams.....

Cracking Up Lol GIF

I think we can all agree it's pretty open and shut vs Shultz who would be WC's best small forward.
J Cripps lite is an honest toiler in the J Cripps Original mould, just crappier.

That’s not much to show for losing a Brownlow medallist and finishing down at the ass end of the ladder.

You guys really got shown up by Rohan and the scraps he had to work with in those 2017 and 18 draft periods, didn’t you.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was drafted in 2014, the last first rounder that WC has proven that they didn't stuff up or trade. He's 27....
2013 actually

followed by 3 premiership players acquired with first rounders in the succeeding 3 drafts

4 premiership players if you want to include Liam Ryan as part of the ultra super mega Rohan special he pulled off cashing in our 2018 first!

2013 actually

followed by 3 premiership players acquired with first rounders in the succeeding 3 drafts

4 premiership players if you want to include Liam Ryan as part of the ultra super mega Rohan special he pulled off cashing in our 2018 first!

rockos modern life nicksplat GIF

He submits . Again.

Ian Somerhalder Yes GIF
lol I don’t think so bro. Your only schtick was going on about his money for around what, 6 months?

Now that you’ve realized it wasn’t hitting the nerve you hoped for you gave it away so you’re reduced to this level of retort.

It’s quite apparent he’s taken your ‘best’ and outlasted you.

Onus is now on you to come up with something original that doesn’t involve his salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back