Vintage Bay How's Ross Lyin working out for you Failmantle?

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s only one WA loser team tonight, but don’t let facts get in the way of your usual s**t dribbling.

There is also only one WA team that have been losers for 24 years in a row

Also only one WA team to win 4 premierships and give this state some pride

But for now, lets look forward to Rossy throwing the kitchen sink in for a good year and and HOPEFULLY a contract extension!

There is also only one WA team that have been losers for 24 years in a row

Also only one WA team to win 4 premierships and give this state some pride

But for now, lets look forward to Rossy throwing the kitchen sink in for a good year and and HOPEFULLY a contract extension!
Nice melt.. I can tell you’re hurting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn’t usually hit what he’s aiming for to be honest, unless it’s a tree

He hits these pretty well, Pitty Ross & Freo can't

https://s.afl.com.au/staticfile/Samples/636132-tlslargelandscape.jpg
636132-tlslargelandscape.jpg

I

think you mean your loss. You’ve just been towelled up by a side predicted to be bottom 5. How’s that feeling?

feels good

looking forward to freo getting some wins on the board and rossy contract extension now

Lel ripped up by the Lions, reigning premiers and trolled by Lachie Neale. I find this very amusing, also have no location on the map everyone in Australia now thinks your rabble stinks. Makes it hilarious you and Plugger have been stuck in lala land down at Luna Park.
Dockers use a location of the map they have no link to. Rename to cockburn when? Lachie Neale finally got to beat the Eagles. He looked so happy to be away from the Ross/Natalie/Drug culture. Reigning premiers is a term we wont be using for your team likely in your life time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back