Media HP Asks: Do you deserve the position you play in?

Do you deserve the position you play in?

• I deserve a better position than what I have.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't deserve the position I play in.

• I deserve where I play.

• I truly don't care what position I have.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Eq seems to be the only captain getting on the KFC bandwagon. The iggnorance from the other captains and administrators may lead to the downfall of the SFA all together...

The kfc bandwagon? Oh I take it you didn't watch the news last night did you?

DAREBIN Council is set to become a trailblazer for local governments by boosting rates bills for the city’s major fast-food outlets.
The council voted last week to investigate taking away some of the beefy profits of junk food chains by charging them as much as four times the city’s regular commercial rate.

Read more at the below link :thumbsu:

Supersized rates for Darebin fast-food outlets

Re: Mobbs

That's the same as saying you don't feel you're committed to being active enough to deserve it isn't it?

Like you want others to out post you for the sake of the team.

It is all about the team being able to retain good posters. Anybody with a name can be a player.

Obligations to post are never going to work. Rewarding good posting with an upgraded position is about the best you can do. Some weeks teams might have only 3-4 actives and others they could get 11+ it just depends on the circumstances. Losing Gus, EBIAC, Rhodesy, Wickzki and cats2rise over different points of the season was difficult. Staying on top of it and moving those more active posters into better positions was something I felt I wanted to do but it certainly isn't a universal policy.

Some captains post "no changes" even when there is clear work to do on that front and their players shouldn't let that slide without saying something about it.

Oh Jobe, you already have hate for two SFA clubs and 8 clubs have had for you at one point or another.

If I was to take your advice, I would then bag the club I am at, join the Wonders for a year, get delisted only to be miraculously saved by the SFA administrator and believe that the Hawks are the one and only 'greatest SFA team ever' after already saying that at two previous clubs.

After all of that, I would close BigFooty and worry about my real life. :thumbsu:

So the moral of the story: don't listen to Jobe.

You are just so frustrated because I was able to reply with a decent post, which shocked you big time. But that would never stop you claiming its poo now will it? :rolleyes:

And if you want to decorate your poo and live with it in your bedroom, I wont stop you, that is if you are into that sort of thing & by the sounds of it you do rather enjoy that kind of crap. No pun intended :thumbsu:

But I must thankyou on 1 point in your weird yet unsuccessfull reply post, you talk about captains and how lucky I am to be getting a gig this coming season. I may have only been at the Hawks a tiny bit of time but I can confidently say that Boncer is a much better captain than anyone at the Blunders er I mean Wonders last season.

Now talk about throwing away an entire season. I won the SoO goalkicking award, You peanuts chuck me at FF on a part time basis, I dominate and finish top 10. Not that far from winning the goalkicking award for season 14.

Now do me a favour young chap, when you go to bed tonight, have a little dream, dream about the premiership you idiots threw away by not playing me at FF on a full time basis.

I would of easily won the season goalkicking and the Blunders would have easily gone back to back. You bloody squib!

Now please, do the right thing, get the s**t right at the selection table, otherwise you lot will be struggling to even make the finals in Season 15 :eek:

P.S Go Hawks!

Please, point me in the direction of this post that is from your own review 'decent'.

As usual you focus on your achievement and not the 'team' achievement. Wow you won the leading goal kicker award, amazing, the Coleman medal should be named after you. You are not a team player at all. What you are is quite possibly the biggest douchebag in the history of douchebags. Maybe there is a future for you in the adult film industry and that particular piece of equipment.

The kfc bandwagon? Oh I take it you didn't watch the news last night did you?

DAREBIN Council is set to become a trailblazer for local governments by boosting rates bills for the city’s major fast-food outlets.
The council voted last week to investigate taking away some of the beefy profits of junk food chains by charging them as much as four times the city’s regular commercial rate.

Read more at the below link :thumbsu:

Supersized rates for Darebin fast-food outlets

*****. That ****s with my wages.

When you've been accumulating stats that long I guess you get bored of it.

I think you're one of the exceptions here in that case Mobbs.

Thanks for clarifying your position.

Admitting you outpost many others after your very inactive season isn't a good advertisement for the Roys. Hope the new guys pick things up.

Hehe well I can only think of one actually, from the Top 6 possies, that I outposted - Fat Pizza.

But HFF's CHF and FP's are more desirable than CHB for most, and I believe I'd outpost those, too.

My situation is different as I act differently in wanting my Sim to keep feeding my ego :D

The other player I think we just saw sits in a defence position but is probably worthy of somewhere further forward, is Logger.

Again, though, like I said in another thread, I will put my mind again to it, to make other positions like defence more attractive. I'd like to more comparability between full backs, for instance. FFs can compare by goals kicked, midfielders by possessions gained. We can always count the goals kicked against a full back, but something more readily available stats wise would be better.

I say anyone in the captaincy group deserves their position because they can choose it. It cases like Mobbs', does he deserve better? Yes, but he chooses that so it's really his own fault in a way.

Mobbs isn't the captain.

Anyway, the bench is the most desirable position at the Roys due to our drinking habits!

The Roys are captainless?

I didn't think Mobbs had stepped down was just waiting for the right person to hand the reigns over to.

Making the defenders rack up more footy doesn't really mean much when the game is set to snail pace every other week.

I think the sim needs to be rigged to all clear sunny games. If you get lumped with too many muddy affairs you don't get stats or goals and that's a bit unfair even if it is random.

Simple fact is games without stats are sucky. Nobody wants to look at the scorecard and see nobody with a DT ton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to insult you? no brother, that's just you jumping to conclusions again, so really after that 1st line or 2, everything else is null & void :)

But I wont let that stop me will I? :thumbsu:

You mention 'when your posting levels improved' ... Oh come on young chap, if that was the case (I doubt it ever was) then you've certainly made a mess of it since then. Oh and please do not use the line 'Oh but you can't talk Jobey about posting levels'. Hopefully you will come up with some different material for once rather than using the usual gutless reply used by others in the past which again is null & void. But who am I kidding here, of course you wont :rolleyes:

So that's you dealt with AGAIN. I think THB is more your style of bantering, s**t. :thumbsu:

So your previous post in which you tried to talk about me playing in the back pocket in a demeaning way, that wasn't you trying to insult me?

Jobe I really hope you're joking because if not then it might be possible that you're stupid enough to have forgotten what you were doing, and now you're just making s**t up.

My posting levels did improve, as mentioned by a few respected (not you) posters throughout the year. You telling me that I'm crap is actually a great compliment, because you have s**t judgement. For example, you think that you're now a good poster, lol.

You're like my mate who wants to bang the 3's but thinks the 9's are fat and ugly.

Jobby, everyone will continue to use the "you can't talk s**t about my posting levels" on you until it gets through to your thick head. Among the SFA community, your opinion has probably the same merit as my left nut, and I don't even have a left nut.

The Roys are captainless?

I didn't think Mobbs had stepped down was just waiting for the right person to hand the reigns over to.

Making the defenders rack up more footy doesn't really mean much when the game is set to snail pace every other week.

I think the sim needs to be rigged to all clear sunny games. If you get lumped with too many muddy affairs you don't get stats or goals and that's a bit unfair even if it is random.

Simple fact is games without stats are sucky. Nobody wants to look at the scorecard and see nobody with a DT ton.

No juggs, but nice try..

Why does the left nut get all the love? :(

#Imsomeonesrightnut

2024_main.jpg

Back