Toast Hurley is on top of my man sex list!

Remove this Banner Ad

When he kept that ball in on the boundry and set that goal up in the last, I may have ejeculated a little! And to those comparing him to Riewoldt, NO WAY, Hurley is much prettier.

First oppurtunity I get I am rushing to buy one of those HURLEY Brand Jumpers, in Black and Red.

Gary O'donnel told 3aw before this game he sees Hurley has a young J. Brown. Similar Characterstics, and a contested freak of nature.

He must be played as a forward. Someone with his obvious talent can not be wasted in the backline. I did say this about Ryder for 2 years if anyone wants to search. ;)

As a defender, his pace will become a problem - he has been caught on leads already in his short career, he has been caught on leads at VFL level.

But, like Brown, pace can be irrelevant in the forwardline when you have the obvious ability and booming, accurate kick.

I think we have found our next decades superstar forward.

Superstar!

You might remember my report from the under 18's at Telstra Dome last year.

I mentioned that Hurley and Rich were ready to play SENIOR football last year.

You mentioned that he lacks a bit of pace - Which is True - Hurley's responsibility is to find a sprint coach over the summer and practice his running technique. Say his 20m time is 3.00 sec - with prolonged work he may be able to get it down to near 2.90.

This will make him a better player and add even more FLEXIBILITY.

You bitter little man, Go and find a hole to cry yourself to sleep in. The Bombers have made the finals and have an extremely exciting prospect and you want to use their forum to vent your frustrations? Grow up.

On the topic, Great prospect. watched the game with my brother (bomber man) and he labelled him "the next buddy franklin, but he can kick!" I certainly hope he gives you the same joy that i get from watching Buddy play. Goodluck next week!

Nicely said QH. And can I also say, I may have a little bit of a mancrush on Rioli as weel He was DELICIOUS yesterday. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back