Status in Question I don't trust Jason Mifsud

Remove this Banner Ad

My initial instinct with Jason Mifsud was that he is dodgy. This is a bloke that has used the media and gossip to solve his problems. These problems should have been managed in-house by the AFL. He would not appear to be a man of great integrity.

However, there is part of me that believes that Jason might be frustrated with AFL bureaucracy that is likely to be unsupportive of Indigenous people. He might be so frustrated with the MFC racism that his only solution was to chat to a mate, who then leaked his conversation onto a blog. It was likely that the AFL was aware of racism at the MFC but weren’t willing to take any real action, which annoyed Jason to no end. Likewise, he might have been so frustrated with the Matt Rendell situation that he used the media as a tool to help solve this problem.

Has Jason Mifsud done wrong or is it the AFL that is finally being challenged internally about its racist/ culturally paternalistic policies? I bet the AFL is running scared too; because if they sack him he will claim unfair dismissal and workplace harassment, which may reveal the true state of racism in Aussie Rules!

He might be so frustrated with the MFC racism that his only solution was to chat to a mate, who then leaked his conversation onto a blog. It was likely that the AFL was aware of racism at the MFC but weren’t willing to take any real action, which annoyed Jason to no end.

What racism at the Melbourne Football Club*?

*Assuming that is who MFC is referring to.

What racism at the Melbourne Football Club*?

*Assuming that is who MFC is referring to.

well it looks like either Misfud is lying (and Davey didn't make the Neeld claim to him) or Aaron Davey is (ie he did make it and is now denying it to save his butt).

Would Misfud make it up? Possibly. Would he misconstrue Davey's comments? Given the Rendell debacle, very possibly.

But if Davey is now lying, then there is a problem at the MFC.

This piece of filth seems to be keeping a low profile lately
The pigs in AFL House must have insisted on this
A bump for the f*#kmuck

My initial instinct with Jason Mifsud was that he is dodgy. This is a bloke that has used the media and gossip to solve his problems. These problems should have been managed in-house by the AFL. He would not appear to be a man of great integrity.

However, there is part of me that believes that Jason might be frustrated with AFL bureaucracy that is likely to be unsupportive of Indigenous people. He might be so frustrated with the MFC racism that his only solution was to chat to a mate, who then leaked his conversation onto a blog. It was likely that the AFL was aware of racism at the MFC but weren’t willing to take any real action, which annoyed Jason to no end. Likewise, he might have been so frustrated with the Matt Rendell situation that he used the media as a tool to help solve this problem.

Has Jason Mifsud done wrong or is it the AFL that is finally being challenged internally about its racist/ culturally paternalistic policies? I bet the AFL is running scared too; because if they sack him he will claim unfair dismissal and workplace harassment, which may reveal the true state of racism in Aussie Rules!

And what an absolute nuffie you turned out to be.

Not a big fan of Mifsud at all.

He, like many are pushing the boundaries past the idealism of equality IMO and generating further discrimination towards the non indigenous now. I'm not racist and I've been around numerous communities and lived in the NT for a long time previously, in fact my wife is trustee for an aboriginal family, but this constant drive to individualise the indigenous community is driving me insane. I understand that in a number of cases this is required but he seems to be driving a wedge more so between the non indigenous and indigenous population. Seems to me to have a massive chip on his shoulder.

IMO he is actually doing more harm to reconcilliation then good!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back