Werewolf ICE CREAM WEREWOLF - sign up or miss out on another dank420_ classic.

Remove this Banner Ad

The key keeps spinning. So the latch inside has fallen down or something. Locksmith time.
Just double check you’re at the right house

Didn't Chip seer you as a wolf last night? Why should we trust you?
So…I will reveal my information regarding you, Serial.

You were seered early in the game as villager. An attempt was made on your life recently, but you did not die. Since the alpha wolf is gone, you must be the godfather.

To completely eliminate an evil faction, vote to lynch Serial_Thrilla.

So…I will reveal my information regarding you, Serial.

You were seered early in the game as villager. An attempt was made on your life recently, but you did not die. Since the alpha wolf is gone, you must be the godfather.

To completely eliminate an evil faction, vote to lynch Serial_Thrilla.
LOL like we should believe that. Outing the GF would be a suicide plan by the wolves.

You'd kill Chip tonight, get lynched tomorrow, kill a villager tomorrow night...and you'd be screwed over by a 3v1! No, I saw eth's parting message of evils working together...you're telling fibs. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL like we should believe that. Outing the GF would be a suicide plan by the wolves.

You'd kill Chip tonight, get lynched tomorrow, kill a villager tomorrow night...and you'd be screwed over by a 3v1! No, I saw eth's parting message of evils working together...you're telling fibs. 😂
Like they did last night?

If he flips village evil have lost one more place to hide. Steingboi has just confirmed herself as evil.

Did we track the blackmail?

I’m assuming you know what happened.

Anyways, I'm a good boy so will vote the confirmed bad girl so at least you guys can consider doing a DERO special so my death isn't in vain. MCBG I'll be there with you soon buddy!

Strigoi
dogs105 dank420_

I could see strig and pickitt making that play as they may not have thought it through. I see pickitt is now choosing to vote strig trying to distance himself from his faction mate after realising they have played this wrong today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back