If you could ask Joe hockey a question..

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 18, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Politics isn't my strong suit so I was hoping someone would have a better idea on what to ask the great man.

Obviously questions related to the upcoming budget, funding, job cuts ect are all relevant buti need to be specific.

If anyone has any burning questions regarding hockey, Swan, the budget, the current government ect it would be greatly appreciated if you post them here

Cheers

Hey everyone, I have to do a uni assignment for journalism, asking me to write 15 questions posed at Joe hockey when he appears on the ABC program Insiders this Sunday, hosted by Barry Cassidy.

Politics isn't my strong suit so I was hoping someone would have a better idea on what to ask the great man.

Obviously questions related to the upcoming budget, funding, job cuts ect are all relevant buti need to be specific.

If anyone has any burning questions regarding hockey, Swan, the budget, the current government ect it would be greatly appreciated if you post them here

Cheers

The fact that you are studying journalism at uni and yet need to post this leads me to believe that you have a bright future in the Canberra press gallery. :thumbsu:

Ok these will be sort of questions Cassidy will ask him and I have drafted them with leftist bias to get you good marks:

Great questions and roughly what I was thinking.

OP owes you a slab or a promise (as a journo) to cover up documents when you are accused in the future of rorting CabCharges and your company or union's credit and sexually harassing colleagues. ;)

Great questions and roughly what I was thinking.

OP owes you a slab or a promise (as a journo) to cover up documents when you are accused in the future of rorting CabCharges and your company or union's credit and sexually harassing colleagues. ;)

Happy to help a young fellah studying - I remember how annoying uni was.

Oh and I am friendly with enough journalists to make sure all my unsavoury deeds are never reported if I choose to go into public life or if my wife one day becomes an ex and is looking for leverage (insert wicked laugh).

Why do you and your Party persist in playing stupid, populist politics when people are crying out for a steady hand in charge of the economy?

Do you support an increase in Mineral Resources Rent, if done correctly?

Why is Abbott's maternity leave scheme still alive?

Your comments regarding entitlements and middle class welfare were fantastic - but are you going to act upon them, or are they just empty rhetoric for a soundbite?

also i want to here your thoughts on the solar panels on roofs debate thats been going around for some time now. most people cant afford to put them on there own roofs because there between 3-5k each so how about we put them on schools?. not only is it a perfect time of day (9-4 school times) but just think of the amount of energy that could be saved. The government keeps stressing about climate change and alternative energy schemes... surely doing this would benefit Australia

geez Blue Manic you are an absolute legend:thumbsu:, christmas has come early thats for sure, great questions. Are you involved in politics or just have a natural interest?

also i want to here your thoughts on the solar panels on roofs debate thats been going around for some time now. most people cant afford to put them on there own roofs because there between 3-5k each so how about we put them on schools?. not only is it a perfect time of day (9-4 school times) but just think of the amount of energy that could be saved. The government keeps stressing about climate change and alternative energy schemes... surely doing this would benefit Australia

Not really.

Surely you don't believe in the bullshit of our "Clean Green Energy Future". Google what happened to the solar division of Silex.

Hold school fundraisers and buy shares in our best black coal miners.

Make sure you make your own contribution - trash your perfectly good phone as soon as you can on your plan for the next one, ditto your notebook and TV and every other appliance you can think of.

Live at home? Make the most of any heating or air conditioning, even if you don't need it. And surely your parents can afford a newer and better flat screen TV?

geez Blue Manic you are an absolute legend:thumbsu:, christmas has come early thats for sure, great questions. Are you involved in politics or just have a natural interest?

Already stated here in WA. Our school has them.

http://www.finance.wa.gov.au/cms/up...lar-Power-for-Schools-Brochure-April-2012.pdf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr Hockey, you made a speech in London about reducing the sense of entitlement regards welfare, yet in the same month your leader Tony Abbott has floated the idea of extending paid maternity leave to include nannies. How do you reconcile the two?

Can you actually follow through with you comments on cutting welfare dependency and undertake real taxation reform?

Can you actually follow through with you comments on cutting welfare dependency and undertake real taxation reform?
Real welfare reform (i.e. reducing dependency) is a key component of any real tax reform.

Unless of course your definition of tax reform is to simply increase taxes o nthe rich....

Does anybody within your party have the courage and numbers to oust Abbott if he slips behind Gillard in the PPM by this time next year?

Response from Mr Cassidy - dear .... if you had any clue you would know TA has trailed JG in the PPM stakes for much of the past year, it is only recently that he has gone ahead. Historically it is very rare for an Opposition leader to lead a PM on PPM (Keating led Howard in 96 - Rudd was the exception he led Howard from day one). Please in future don't waste my time as a busy TV personality and direct your questions to your third grade teacher...

Response from Mr Cassidy - dear moron if you had any clue you would know TA has trailed JG in the PPM stakes for much of the past year, it is only recently that he has gone ahead. Historically it is very rare for an Opposition leader to lead a PM on PPM (Keating led Howard in 96 - Rudd was the exception he led Howard from day one). Please in future don't waste my time as a busy TV personality and direct your questions to your third grade teacher...

:confused::confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back