If you could take 1 player from another team

Remove this Banner Ad

Rory Laird would walk into your team.

Stewart from the Cats.

King from Gold Coast.

McEvoy from Hawks would give you a decent ruckman.

You could have just posted this in the first place instead of whining that I was being cocky.

Laird and Stewart = possibly. I very much rate Stewart.

Already posted that I would take King.

McEvoy I suspect is well past his best.

You could have just posted this in the first place instead of whining that I was being cocky.

You were being cocky... or know little about these 4 teams!

Even Melbourne could find a player from every other side that would improve their team.

Jordan Butts would also be handy to sure up the Bulldogs defence.

You were being cocky!

Even Melbourne could find a player from every other side that would improve their team.

Yes clearly you’re right.

By stating that I thought that four teams did not have players that fulfilled our needs, clearly I think that my team is the greatest ever, cannot be improved in anyway and has no holes in it.

Despite claiming in the thread that we need a ruckman or key defender

Im guessing you saw my post, saw that I didn’t list an Adelaide player and your typical SA chip on the shoulder was telling you here’s another Victorian who thinks he’s superior to us, how typical etc.

You can always get on the blower to KG and Cornesy if that’s the case.

By stating that I thought that four teams did not have players that fulfilled our needs, clearly I think that my team is the greatest ever, cannot be improved in anyway and has no holes in it.

Despite claiming in the thread that we need a ruckman or key defender

Im guessing you saw my post, saw that I didn’t list an Adelaide player and your typical SA chip on the shoulder was telling you here’s another Victorian who thinks he’s superior to us, how typical etc.

You can always get on the blower to KG and Cornesy if that’s the case.
So you don't know who Jordan Butts is then...

King from Gold Coast would walk into your team any day.

Jake Lever.
Intercept marking defender who's been pivotal in taking 2 clubs to the big dance.

A couple of posters opting for Ben King ahead of Max; Ben a very very tidy player and I'd love to have him in the hoops, but I reckon Max is more of an aerial threat. Hard to split them.

Cats would love a Sean Darcy or Rowan Marshall, but you can't really go past Petracca.

Future proofing, we need a young KPF to replace Riewoldt.

Harry Mackay was considered, but we'll take the considerably younger Ben King instead.

A couple of posters opting for Ben King ahead of Max; Ben a very very tidy player and I'd love to have him in the hoops, but I reckon Max is more of an aerial threat. Hard to split them.

Cats would love a Sean Darcy or Rowan Marshall, but you can't really go past Petracca.

I think he has more kicking yips though. Ben king seems more tidy around goals and is doing it in a worse team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on need and longevity it would be Sam Taylor from GWS.

Doesn't surprise me. Dogs fans still seem to reckon Bailey Smith is some sort of tough guy 🤣

Doesn't surprise me. Dogs fans still seem to reckon Bailey Smith is some sort of tough guy 🤣

What they hell are you on about?

I didn’t say a ****ing thing about Smith.

I listed a player (or two) I would take from each side that I think would be beneficial or improve the Bulldogs.

Grow up idiot.

Ben also doesn't have a history of ACL's which can't be underestimated either. Ben is the safer bet.

We need a key defender who is already elite and will still be in his prime in four years time. So Darcy Moore, Harris Andrews, Jacob Weitering.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I‘m not cocky. I‘ve listed players I would take that would improve or be beneficial for us.

If the club I listed didn’t list a player, I’m not saying the team is sh*t or that we are too good for them, just don’t think there is a player that fulfils what we need at the moment.

I’ll use my own team as an example, but Breust, Wingard or McEvoy wouldn’t be welcome in your team chasing redemption in 2022?

Nah, stand by your convictions

Stewart is not needed when you have Bailey Williams and Zaine Cordy strengthening your defence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back