If you could take 1 player from another team

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Taylor, without hesitation

Probably Jeremy Cameron or Charlie Curnow currently.

He has been great for us, in all seriousness do you think he would be playing in your team?
He would have definitely had an opportunity, our forward line is probably our weakness this season, especially with injuries to mihocek, mcstay and Elliott at different stages.
Whether or not he would have performed enough to retain his spot is impossible to say, but I saw, and still see, a lot of potential in him.

He would have definitely had an opportunity, our forward line is probably our weakness this season, especially with injuries to mihocek, mcstay and Elliott at different stages.
Whether or not he would have performed enough to retain his spot is impossible to say, but I saw, and still see, a lot of potential in him.
You got a lot of spare midfielders, maybe it’s business time again this off season haha.

He has been great for us, in all seriousness do you think he would be playing in your team?
He may have played ahead of Ash Johnson, who’s now in the 2’s, but with a full compliment he would have been on the fringes most likely. Would have got games but far from a lock.

Nick Daicos.

Toby Greene a close 2nd.

Christian Petracca 3rd.

Adelaide Dawson
Brisbane Ashcroft
Carlton C Curnow
Collingwood N Daicos
Essendon Merrett
Fremantle Brayshaw
Geelong T Stewart
Gold Coast Miller
GWS Toby Greene
Hawthorn W Day
Melbourne Gawn
North Melbourne Sheezel
Richmond Bolton
Saints M King
Sydney Papley
West Coast Allen
Bulldogs Naughton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide Dawson
Brisbane Ashcroft
Carlton C Curnow
Collingwood N Daicos
Essendon Merrett
Fremantle Brayshaw
Geelong T Stewart
Gold Coast Miller
GWS Toby Greene
Hawthorn W Day
Melbourne Gawn
North Melbourne Sheezel
Richmond Bolton
Saints M King
Sydney Papley
West Coast Allen
Bulldogs Naughton
Quality list... but wouldn't you be aiming for more key defenders or ruckmen?

Sam Taylor, Tom Barrass, Trac, Bont...

Not asking to much, surely?

In your own opinion, do you reckon wc might trade that for some top 10ers from WA?
No. That worked last year because there were two highly rated WA youngsters, some of the top end talent had shown a reluctance to leave Victoria, and the gap between them wasn't that large. This year, the only top-10 WA talent is Dan Curtin (who I'd love to get), the Eagles appear more confident in drafting and retaining Reid, and the gap between Reid and any of the deals likely to be offered is much greater.

The only way the Eagles would split, I believe, is if there's a deal so good it gets us two top 5 picks and access to Curtin and someone like McKercher, who is the closest to Reid at this point. But I can't see any team offering up that. So take Reid and then use our other draft picks to fill our needs around him.

Gryan Miers

Butters by a country mile, exactly what the Cats need. Amazing footballer.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back