News If You're getting a BF Bulldogs Shirt.... They've Been Posted Off!

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been thinking of this since before the finals and regardless of the result tomorrow [no mozz no mozz].........

How about doing a BF Bulldogs 2016 shirt [polo or tee], maybe with the names of all posters who want to be on there? Any profits could go to the club if that was agreed... Maybe firstdogonthemoon could put in a cartoon

I have been thinking of this since before the finals and regardless of the result tomorrow [no mozz no mozz].........

How about doing a BF Bulldogs 2016 shirt [polo or tee], maybe with the names of all posters who want to be on there? Any profits could go to the club if that was agreed... Maybe firstdogonthemoon could put in a cartoon
Would love this i would buy one

Alternatively maybe put towards BF player sponsorship

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
I just need a rough idea of what we're doing. Names of users on the shirt or?
Yes that's what I thought. How about a blue nylon polo shirt with 'BF BULLDOGS' on the front and 2016 [or a big 16?] on the back, in white lettering and the names in red? *
Maybe Mission could sponsor it?

* Inc Topdog69 and Cammo

Yes that's what I thought. How about a blue nylon polo shirt with 'BF BULLDOGS' on the front and 2016 [or a big 16?] on the back, in white lettering and the names in red? *
Maybe Mission could sponsor it?

* Inc Topdog69 and Cammo
Nice touch Fossie 32,I agree with including TopDog69 and Cammo. TopDog was always my favourite poster and I miss reading and rereading his posts,total legend.

Okay can I get names of people interested and sizes / measurements
If they were around $30 each plus post would that be okay? Don't really know what they will cost or who to get to do them so suggestions welcome

Okay can I get names of people interested and sizes / measurements
If they were around $30 each plus post would that be okay? Don't really know what they will cost or who to get to do them so suggestions welcome

Im in Fossie .
I assume you will put a big Crown over my name in a prominent place ?:cool:
Large for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back