FTA-TV I'm a Celebrity....... Get Me Out Of Here

Remove this Banner Ad

This show started after the Aust Open, it's gone on for too long! At this stage, does anyone even care who wins.
I have to admit I'm losing interest in it. They have a highlights show they run on Saturday thinking I might just record that and the eviction night to the end.

The Biggest Douche in the Universe entering the jungle tonight.

south-park-season-6-15-the-biggest-douche-in-the-universe-john-edwards-medium-contest-review-episode-guide-list.jpg

It will be interesting to see how his psychic powers compare to The Second Biggest Douche in the Universe, Jackie.

You must be disappointed with David Oldfield leaving, you don't have anyone to complain about.

great, Jackie and Edwards can share stories. Does Edwards appear on any show, awhile ago he was the Kardashian show telling her if she'll have a baby

He has to be desperate if he's appearing on this show, this is usually the last resort for celebrities.

the look on gibbos face when simone said "brother and sister" haha
yeh nah, not buying it.

Promo for tonight pretty funny, "did anyone pass in a vehicle accident"...omfg how!!! magic king sorcerer does it again.

"do you have the letter" zomg he revealed that last week.

The guy has revealed so much that i doubt he even remembers which details he and others have let slip about diana over the years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank God, only a week to go. I was worried this show would still be going at Easter. Some nice cleavage shots of Jackie during that challenge. Otherwise, Lisa going was no brainer. Danny Greens effort on that Newtons Cradle challenge was actually amazing TV, and my respect for him increased tenfold seeing the way he gave it his all.

Shame to see Lisa go but it was bound to happen.

Those few days without David she still seemed a bit bossy but was much easier to handle than when he was there.

Like the ball and chain of her husband was loosened. She gave it a good crack in her 11 days. I thought she’d be a princess like in housewives, wimp out of every trial when it got just a little to hard etc. but she showed a hell of a lot more resellience than Tomic and Mundine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back