FTA-TV I'm a Celebrity....... Get Me Out Of Here

Remove this Banner Ad

does Keira really think those lips of hers are not that noticeable?
i can see why her and Kate get along. they both live in a land thats pretty far removed from reality.

i cant knock a person for waking early...im an early to bed early to rise kind of guy but Jay was boring as batshit and will not be missed.
bring on Carson.

does Keira really think those lips of hers are not that noticeable?
i can see why her and Kate get along. they both live in a land thats pretty far removed from reality.

i cant knock a person for waking early...im an early to bed early to rise kind of guy but Jay was boring as batshit and will not be missed.
bring on Carson.

LOL she looks like a fish!!!

That was gold when Ash called her out on it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But but but......those hills are alive with enhancement surgery.

It's doesn't matter how much plastic surgery you have, there's still no cure for stupidity.

Last edited:
Laga’aia’s least favourite campmates were reality stars Ash Pollard and Keira Maguire.

“From Keira’s point of view, whether or not you want to be famous you’ve got to bring something to the table,” he said. “She’s trying a whole bunch of stuff which isn’t going to work because first and foremost you’ve got to be true to yourself.”

He added: “If you think you are a celebrity then basically you are only here visiting. For us, what we do is a job. Sometimes it is thankless. Sometimes it is difficult. I’ve been doing this since ‘82 but there are a lot of people out there doing much more important work than us, nurses, doctors, youth workers. Just because we are in front of the camera, doesn’t make us special.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...r/news-story/f0d3a53b50dffae3403fbf0c6d9b7d09

Camp Gays are so much fun to be around, and he's already making the straight guys stand off with their arms crossed looking uncomfortable. Don't be fooled with his flirting crap on Kris, that's a gay s**t stir IMO. He should've been in from the start.

Yeah even though he is a bit annoying with his speeches and awaking early but I guess having 8 kids will do that to ya lol, deep down his a good bloke Jay. Didn't provide much entertainment value but he was a good leader of camp and speaks well. He would do well being a politician I reckon.

I was disappointed about Jay never mentioning about being in a "Star Wars" movie- He was in a scene at the start of the "Attack Of The Clones". I would have been interested in his take on the whole experience.

Camp Gays are so much fun to be around, and he's already making the straight guys stand off with their arms crossed looking uncomfortable. Don't be fooled with his flirting crap on Kris, that's a gay s**t stir IMO. He should've been in from the start.

If I were one of the other male campmates, I wouldn't want him walking past while I am showering

Especially if I drop the soap!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back