Invasion Day activities on the 26th of Jan- Post yours here

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you suggesting Camilla pegs Charles, like some floozies do the same to William .?

images
They are all German perverts apart from Harry

It was a thread about holiday activities. In case you didn't notice, most people call it Invasion Day now. You need to talk to some people under 50 old timer.
The times are changing. The 26th is doomed because it divides the country. There will be mass protests tomorow and you still want to keep the same date.
The day should be for everyone, not just Queen rimming nutbags mate.
The land now known as Australia was not a unified nation but an area consisting of 431 individual indigenous areas run by different tribes that spoke many different languages, about 150 as far as I know, many of these groups fought wars against each other, so how was it all invaded on one day?
map-uai-720x581-1.png

Oh Captain Cook arrived on 29th April 1770, so was that the invasion day you speak of?

The land now known as Australia was not a unified nation but an area consisting of 431 individual indigenous areas run by different tribes that spoke many different languages, about 150 as far as I know, many of these groups fought wars against each other, so how was it all invaded on one day?
map-uai-720x581-1.png

Oh Captain Cook arrived on 29th April 1770, so was that the invasion day you speak of?
Shut up Andrew Bolt . Go and meet some Indiginous people ,present your diversionary racist crap , and see how many teeth you have left!

The date is effed because it's an insult to Indigenous people , and they are more Australian than anyone because they've been here 60,000 years.
They deserve a bit of respect , just change it to any other day.
Can you change to a different country?

We need more doers not whingers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here comes the offenderati , freaking out that some things might change from when they were a little boy when the world was perfect.
Go to your mummy for a hug snowflake.
It is okay to like or even love your country. It’s even okay to celebrate all the good things about it.

Use the other 364 days to cry about everything else.

It was a thread about holiday activities. In case you didn't notice, most people call it Invasion Day now. You need to talk to some people under 50 old timer.
The times are changing. The 26th is doomed because it divides the country. There will be mass protests tomorow and you still want to keep the same date.
The day should be for everyone, not just Queen rimming nutbags mate.
Where the heck did I say want to keep the date?? Typical race baiting from the race baiter. Cry to mods again champ.

It is okay to like or even love your country. It’s even okay to celebrate all the good things about it.

Use the other 364 days to cry about everything else.
Yes we love our country but you love the bits that s**t on others as well. Just move the day. It's not a whites only country and your ancestors have been here 5 minutes in the scheme of things.
I feel sad for anyone agreeing with Andrew Bolt. Bolt supported Pell.

Yes we love our country but you love the bits that s**t on others as well. Just move the day. It's not a whites only country and your ancestors have been here 5 minutes in the scheme of things.
I feel sad for anyone agreeing with Andrew Bolt. Bolt supported Pell.
Old mate Pell if you're reading this from Hell, up the Tiges!

They didn't as far as I know.
They did tonight during the Aussie of the year award, just strung out the word "nature"... that just tells me the SJWs don't like gifts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back