Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go. Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Just letting everyone know that trade distance is 40kms until November 30

So if any of my Lucky Best Friends with Morpheaus63 are up for a trade drop me a PM. (I live in Oakleigh, Vic.)

timtamWB, alex9233, Pivo Allikat
Yeah sorry I'm up in Syd.

Just letting everyone know that trade distance is 40kms until November 30

So if any of my Lucky Best Friends with Morpheaus63 are up for a trade drop me a PM. (I live in Oakleigh, Vic.)

timtamWB, alex9233, Pivo Allikat
If im ever allowed to leave WA we can organise one.

Also, Capped at 43, About 3.5m XP away from 44, I never played the XP game, Pretty brutal, but i think i can push past it before the new years

The 2300 xp for a excellent throw/catch helps

Guys, is pokemon actually still available?! I thought it actually died back in 2019 as I never heard anything new about it, even though I am a great fan of the entire Pokemon universe.
There are lots of active users, there's new pokemon, lots of in-game events.
In SA there's a big discord with lots of people, I'm sure there is similar wherever you are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cliffs Aerodactyl is OP, I dont have a single Pokémon that can take it out and it can take out a lot of my best mons in an instant. The reward for beating these guys is not enough imo

Try kyogre with surf. If aero is weatherboosted its a nightmare

This might give you a few ideas

Cliffs Aerodactyl is OP, I dont have a single Pokémon that can take it out and it can take out a lot of my best mons in an instant. The reward for beating these guys is not enough imo
I'm struggling against him as well, never had a problem with the leaders or Giovanni until now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back