Society/Culture Is mocking the Prophet Muhammed fair game?

Is Mocking Muhammed fair enough?

• Yes of course, play on

Votes: 110 89.4%
  • No, crossing the line

Votes: 13 10.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a bit weird how against violent games and such they are, yet in all their little fairy tale books thy hold so dear to themselves, there is far sicker s**t in there than any violent game could offer.

If I were a games developer with a point to prove, I' d bring out a game where you could create a race of people, populate a planet of your own making, and then visit plagues and horrors upon them exactly as written in the Torah/Old Testament of the Bible. Glood. Guts. Everything.

Wonder what the Boards of Censorship in various countries would think?

If I were a games developer with a point to prove, I' d bring out a game where you could create a race of people, populate a planet of your own making, and then visit plagues and horrors upon them exactly as written in the Torah/Old Testament of the Bible. Glood. Guts. Everything.

Wonder what the Boards of Censorship in various countries would think?

I'm trying to remember the very old game ( I first saw somone playing it on an Amiga ), used to have red people and blue people. You played the part of a god. You could only manipulate through certain items and appoint leaders, but you were free to visit earthquakes, volcano's and floods on the opposition.
If you ended up with a clear majority of numbers you could initiate an all out Jihad type thing.

I'm trying to remember the very old game ( I first saw somone playing it on an Amiga ), used to have red people and blue people. You played the part of a god. You could only manipulate through certain items and appoint leaders, but you were free to visit earthquakes, volcano's and floods on the opposition.
If you ended up with a clear majority of numbers you could initiate an all out Jihad type thing.

Populous...awesome game played it as a kid

populous_6.png

Bingo, I've got it somewhere, but wtf would I do with a floppy disk.
And the characters were just as manipulative and predicatably stupid as real..... ( bites tongue ).

Speaking of Old games, get UFO Xcom enemy unknown on your comupter now. You may need Dosbox, but man its sick.

Mention it mainly because Bigfooty seem to be flogging the new version in the ad banners.

Oh, and Wasteland.

The original Fallout.

But yeah, Muslims. End of the world, assimilate and so forth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2013, s**t did I sleep that long? :eek:

That muslim guy must have found the fountain of youth.
You didn't miss anything. More of the same.

Interesting that the parallel timeline omits to mention those minor skirmishes which were WW1 and WW2. I would have thought they would be shining examples of Western/christian/Asiatic technological development, culture and sympathetic understanding of the viewpoints of others.

You didn't miss anything. More of the same.

Interesting that the parallel timeline omits to mention those minor skirmishes which were WW1 and WW2. I would have thought they would be shining examples of Western/christian/Asiatic technological development, culture and sympathetic understanding of the viewpoints of others.

You mean like creating nuclear weapons and jet fighters?

You mean like creating nuclear weapons and jet fighters?
That sort of thing. Not enough credit is given to the Europeans for the invention of terrorism, as practised by the Anarchists in the last quarter of the 19th Cent. Being the canny people that they are, those of the Jewish persuasion saw the value of this tactic when they revived it, in order to set up their state in what is now Israel. It may be that it is at this point where my argument founders, given that those of the Jewish persuasion, who went to Palestine from Europe after WW2, considered themselves natives of Palestine, by right. Is it any wonder I'm confused?

That sort of thing. Not enough credit is given to the Europeans for the invention of terrorism, as practised by the Anarchists in the last quarter of the 19th Cent. Being the canny people that they are, those of the Jewish persuasion saw the value of this tactic when they revived it, in order to set up their state in what is now Israel. It may be that it is at this point where my argument founders, given that those of the Jewish persuasion, who went to Palestine from Europe after WW2, considered themselves natives of Palestine, by right. Is it any wonder I'm confused?

Oh get over yourself. The Palestine before WW2 was not some moslem paradise. Under the Ottomans the inhabitants were free to practise the religeon ( or lack of ). Now it seems we have to have stupid islammic states.

Oh get over yourself. The Palestine before WW2 was not some moslem paradise. Under the Ottomans the inhabitants were free to practise the religeon ( or lack of ). Now it seems we have to have stupid islammic states.
Because I'm intrinsically stupid, I'm having trouble understanding what you mean by this.

Tell that to the Jews.

They were just getting in first.

You reckon the Yanks were just going to leave Europe to the Germans and Asia to the Japanese?

World War 2 was not about the Jews.
YES Hitler and the Nazi's had an irrational bias against them and killed a huge amount of innocent Jews. You won't get any stupid holocaust denial from me.
However the war was not caused by, and the outcome was not affected by that issue.

Ohh thats right , how good of the Japanese to pre-empt the evil Americans and protect ????? from them.

World War 2 was not about the Jews.
YES Hitler and the Nazi's had an irrational bias against them and killed a huge amount of innocent Jews. You won't get any stupid holocaust denial from me.
However the war was not caused by, and the outcome was not affected by that issue.

Ohh thats right , how good of the Japanese to pre-empt the evil Americans and protect ????? from them.

Because I'm intrinsically stupid, I'm having trouble understanding what you mean by this.

OKKKAAAYYYY.
If you live in Israel you are free to follow islam.
There was no Palestinian state under the Ottomans.
SO WHAT IS THE ******* PROBLEM

Back