Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder how people would feel if indigenous Australians began firing rockets daily into capital cities targeting civilians and if they would blame white Australians for forcing them to those lengths?
If we had confined them to a fenced-off corner pocket of the country and deliberately kept them in poverty and didn't give them a vote and any time they complained or protested we shot a few of them and dropped a few bombs and kidnapped some children. Also, if we were deliberately supporting the violent leaders in the Indigenous groups over the moderate ones, while we continued to shrink the land they were allowed to live on.

Then I probably wouldn't wonder why they were firing rockets at us and would start to question why we were doing what we were doing to them

such is the hold the wicked zionist diaspora has over so many western so-called democracies. including australia. shame on us.

That's a whole lot of waffle and no response to the actual question posed. Why is Israel not murdering the nearly 2 million Palestinian citizens of Israel en masse if genocide of Palestinian people is the ultimate goal of the state of Israel?
Because even those murderous maniacs know there are limits to what they can get away with.

such is the hold the wicked zionist diaspora has over so many western so-called democracies. including australia. shame on us.

Even those with the most basic grasp of history must know that in a scene like this, the police in military-gear beating the students are never going to be on the right side of history.

Never forget that until the US withdrew, the Vietnam War had popular support in the polls and beating anti-war protesters with sticks, or shooting them was considered the right thing to do. It was only decades later when the lies were revealed that people realised that the students were right all along.

It's the story which has been true since the stone-age. Once you've lost the argument, time to bash them on the head. Nobody ever needs to bash the pro-Israelis or the pro-Russians, because they've already been beaten in the argument.

The only reason Governments needs to violently break up pro-Palestinian protests is because the government knows the protesters are right and can't win the argument, but they're not popular enough that you can't beat them over the head with a stick. True right across the globe and in any era. They're even beating Jews in Israel if they say anything pro-Palestinian.

What do you think should have happened to the Jewish survivors following the holocaust?
The Jews can truly claim that they're the indigenous people of this land they're fighting over now, but the fact is they did leave it, and Ben Gurion himself understood that it was Palestinian land and that what had happened was theft.

So the Jews should've established a homeland in Uganda, Madagascar, or some other place, and with the benefit of hindsight, we can all agree that that's what should have happened, if not for the incompetent allied politicians.

The Jews can truly claim that they're the indigenous people of this land they're fighting over now, but the fact is they did leave it, and Ben Gurion himself understood that it was Palestinian land and that what had happened was theft.

So the Jews should've established a homeland in Uganda, Madagascar, or some other place, and with the benefit of hindsight, we can all agree that that's what should have happened, if not for the incompetent allied politicians.

Indigenous people don’t salt their land or pour concrete in their natural springs, which is what the Israelis have been doing for many years.

Indigenous people don’t salt their land or pour concrete in their natural springs, which is what the Israelis have been doing for many years.
I'm not following the story as closely as you, but if what you're saying is true, they surely did that in Palestine and not in "Israel"? So Palestine is not theirs yet, but once they get it the indigenous Jews will fix all that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Palestinian leaders, in Palestine, called Palestine at the time, specifically cut a deal with the British during WW1, that if they fought with them they would have independence if the Ottomans were conquered. The British reneged. This is all well known history.

"would we even have heard of a Palestinian" This image below is circa-1919, the next is in reference to the 1940's. Despite recent Israeli claims to the contrary, everyone knew where Palestine was up until Israel pretended Palestine never existed (so they could ethnically cleanse it) and some people repeat this stupid claim.
View attachment 1989346
View attachment 1989349

What it's called isn't important. What's important is the hundreds of thousands of people who owned property in Palestine and had been there for milliennia deserved their independence.

The British reneged , i think the French had a hand in that. They did crazy stuff for allies in those days, such as WW1.

There were only 300 000 people in Palestine in 1882.
Most of the land was simply owned by the state.

Millennia is irrelevant.

I don't like the idea of "pro-Palestinian " protests.
I'm very happy with the idea of anti-Israeli protests.

In my mind people who live there are homicidal maniacs on both sides. Not to say that i would suggest any of them deserve annihilation.

Even those with the most basic grasp of history must know that in a scene like this, the police in military-gear beating the students are never going to be on the right side of history.

Never forget that until the US withdrew, the Vietnam War had popular support in the polls and beating anti-war protesters with sticks, or shooting them was considered the right thing to do. It was only decades later when the lies were revealed that people realised that the students were right all along.

It's the story which has been true since the stone-age. Once you've lost the argument, time to bash them on the head. Nobody ever needs to bash the pro-Israelis or the pro-Russians, because they've already been beaten in the argument.

The only reason Governments needs to violently break up pro-Palestinian protests is because the government knows the protesters are right and can't win the argument, but they're not popular enough that you can't beat them over the head with a stick. True right across the globe and in any era. They're even beating Jews in Israel if they say anything pro-Palestinian.

Yep history has given people no lessons it seems here.

Vietnam war - protestors dirty hippies, what do these young people know? By 1980-85 pretty much everyone acknowledged the Vietnam war was pointless and caused needless loss of life, and people pretended to be on the right side of history after the event

Iraq war - protestors support Saddam Hussein, don’t know what they’re talking about etc. don’t you know we are bringing democracy to the Middle East aren’t we nice. By 2010 basically everyone acknowledges it was a bad idea and killing a million Iraqis achieved **** all and helped the rise of ISIS. Trump even ran against the neocon narrative saying they all loved the forever wars. Those politicians at the time who supported it (and prominent journalists and people) like to pretend they weren’t for it at the time and knew it was a bad idea.

Afghanistan war - must defeat Taliban cos Al Quada, doing it for altruistic reasons or some shit. Again people claim it was a just and moral cause in the aftermath of 9/11 realise it was a pointless costly exercise.

So are we to believe this time it’s different? The US are Israel as they are a client state placed in the Middle East for US benefit, and everything Israel are doing wouldn’t be possible without the US funding them.

Same thing is going to happen here, in 5-10 general narrative will turn that Israel just a bloodthirsty and rogue state and people defending them now will claim they were always against them at the time.

Protesting in support of a group of stateless people that have lived under military occupation for decades and are being displaced by the millions as we speak is an idea you don't like?

Love the way people try to make statements on behalf of others, to twist their words around.

I'm not sure i support a Palestinian state. They have a horrid track record, and tended to support Hamas.
That doesn't mean i support the current Israeli government in any way.

Like I actually stated, I have no issue with protesting against Israel.
After all its Israel who are being offensive and its Israel that need to be stopped.

I wonder how people would feel if indigenous Australians began firing rockets daily into capital cities targeting civilians and if they would blame white Australians for forcing them to those lengths?

I like how you give no context.

Aboriginals aren’t in a fenced off area where they can’t leave or have control over anything, the issues aboriginals have is structural racism (they have started way behind due to past injustices) and lack of generational wealth.

Aboriginal don’t just live in some closed off enclave, also what would be the reason they’d want to bomb cities? What are they wanting in your hypothetical scenario?Considering Aboriginal people don’t just live in the outback chances are they would kill aboriginals as well.

It’s really the worst analogy I can think of where nothing is similar.

Love the way people try to make statements on behalf of others, to twist their words around.

I'm not sure i support a Palestinian state. They have a horrid track record, and tended to support Hamas.
That doesn't mean i support the current Israeli government in any way.

Like I actually stated, I have no issue with protesting against Israel.
After all its Israel who are being offensive and its Israel that need to be stopped.

If the Palestinians don't get a state, do they remain in stateless military occupation?

What about the Gazan Palestinians who have never had the opportunity to vote (~ 50% of the population weren't alive when the last elections were held)?

What about the Palestinians that live in the West Bank where Hamas doesn't hold power?

It's the Palestinian people that are being slaughtered and genocided, why shouldn't people protest on their behalf?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back