Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't watch it (and won't) but all the cliff notes reported widely confirm much lower children, women and elderly casualties and higher skew to fighting age men.

So you would rather parrot your MSM journalists, instead of listening to the actual UN spokesperson?

Little wonder why no one takes you seriously.

So you would rather parrot your MSM journalists, instead of listening to the actual UN spokesperson?

He confirmed exactly what has been reported. Huge casualty skew from children, women and the elderly. Still quoted Gaza Health administration which is under Hamas control so even that must be taken with a grain of salt.

He confirmed exactly what has been reported. Huge casualty skew from children, women and the elderly. Still quoted Gaza Health administration which is under Hamas control so even that must be taken with a grain of salt.

How many times did Israel revise their October 7 numbers down?

Have they admitted how many Israeli civilians the IDF killed with tanks and choppers that day?

I like how you give no context.

Aboriginals aren’t in a fenced off area where they can’t leave or have control over anything, the issues aboriginals have is structural racism (they have started way behind due to past injustices) and lack of generational wealth.

Aboriginal don’t just live in some closed off enclave, also what would be the reason they’d want to bomb cities? What are they wanting in your hypothetical scenario?Considering Aboriginal people don’t just live in the outback chances are they would kill aboriginals as well.

It’s really the worst analogy I can think of where nothing is similar.

Many of the issues associated with Aboriginals caused by inter generational trauma is because they were sent to fenced off areas, and where they had no control over their own matters. I will give you the context of stolen generations, hell camps and reservations if you need.

Last edited:
Many of the issues associated with Aboriginals caused by inter generational trauma is because they were sent to fenced off areas, and where they had no control over their own matters. I will give you the context of stolen generations, hell camps and reservations if you need.
Yeah, I'm surprised not many people know this history. When the reservation at Corranderrk (Healesville) became the most successful farm in the area, the white settlers demanded they be kicked off that land too. A bit like the Israeli terrorists burning down olive groves and torching what few tractors/trucks West Bank Palestinians have.

Netanyahu is right in a corner. The defence minister and military are saying they don't want to occupy and rule Gaza because it will cost too many soldiers' lives.

Netanyahu has ruled out the PA as leaders (because he doesn't like peaceful leaders of Gaza).

No Israeli wants to lead Gaza and Netanyahu won't let anyone else. So they're fighting a "war" which they can never end because they don't know what the "end" is.

So they're going to continue to kill people because the don't like any of the potential outcomes if they stop the killing.

Somebody has to step in and stop this idiocy.

Hypocrisy. It's the Israeli way.

When the UN said Hamas had used sexual violence, they used it as proof. When the UN said Israel was raping prisoners, they called them liars.

When the UN said Israel could have a country, Israel demanded everyone follow the UN rules. When the UN told Israel to stop illegal settlements, Israel says they have no jurisdiction.

When the UN said Genocide is wrong and they should stop, Israel has told them to butt-out.

So what are the figures then?

Gaza Health provides ISRAELI id numbers for the Gazan victims. Their figures have generally been accurate in the past.

This excludes people buried under bombed apartment blocks who will never be identified.

The starvation will hit a tipping point and the death toll will rise again.

Another day, another pro-Israel poster who genuinely believes that 10,000 civilians dying is substantially different/better than 20,0000... or 30,000

Just astonishing...

I like how you give no context.

Aboriginals aren’t in a fenced off area where they can’t leave or have control over anything, the issues aboriginals have is structural racism (they have started way behind due to past injustices) and lack of generational wealth.

Aboriginal don’t just live in some closed off enclave, also what would be the reason they’d want to bomb cities? What are they wanting in your hypothetical scenario?Considering Aboriginal people don’t just live in the outback chances are they would kill aboriginals as well.

It’s really the worst analogy I can think of where nothing is similar.

Australia's historical treatment of Aboriginals is far worse than what Israel has done so far.

White Australia is very lucky that Aboriginals haven't formed armed militias. Everywhere in Eurasia would have.

I think the analogy is valid and have little doubt that if armed Aboriginal militias from exclusive Native Title Land started attacking cities and killing civilians that many white Australians would want to wipe those areas off the face of the Earth with similar rhetoric. And that if we got the wrong people in power, we'd do it.

That's not to excuse Israel, but pointing out that both armed resistance like Hamas has done and obliteration of a resisting group by the group in power has been a historical norm throughout Eurasia.

Why can't you answer the question? why won't other Arab muslim countries have a bar of the Palestinians?
It's a good question, why wont sunni muslims help sunni muslims when sunni muslims make up the Ummah, and the Quran teaches that muslims should help muslims?

Maybe because the Ummah want this war to continue, and the death of sunni muslims from Palestine wouldn't bother the Ummah when they believe that death shall take the sunni muslims from Palestine to their eternal reward anyway?

I think Palestine means to the Ummah the same thing it does for the Zionist Jews,

"Palestine is the crossroads of Europe, Asia, and Africa, because Palestine constitutes the veritable center of world political power, the strategic center for world control."
- Nahum Goldmann

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m fully aware of all of that, but we aren’t doing that now is my point.

It’s a shameful past I agree, not sure what point you are trying to make, did you think I was downplaying Aboriginal struggles in Australia?

Your civilian casualty stats are well out, I suggest you stop believing Hamas

You actually didn't read the whole article, did you?

OCHA was listing only the breakdown of those who have been identified

There's a whole heap of unidentified dead people right now, they'd know they're a woman, or a child, but not identified them yet. They might never, because of the whole you know, mass displacement and death. Maybe their whole family was killed and no one is left to identify them. Doesn't make them not dead, or not a child.

Also the whole 'Israel claims every male over the age of 18 (or is it 16?) is Hamas' doesn't really hold up to even a moment of logical thinking. Unless you believe the entire male civilian population of Gaza are Hamas (or will be once they're 16). Which would mesh well with believing Israel's actions are not war crimes.

Last edited:
Australia's historical treatment of Aboriginals is far worse than what Israel has done so far.

White Australia is very lucky that Aboriginals haven't formed armed militias. Everywhere in Eurasia would have.

I think the analogy is valid and have little doubt that if armed Aboriginal militias from exclusive Native Title Land started attacking cities and killing civilians that many white Australians would want to wipe those areas off the face of the Earth with similar rhetoric. And that if we got the wrong people in power, we'd do it.

That's not to excuse Israel, but pointing out that both armed resistance like Hamas has done and obliteration of a resisting group by the group in power has been a historical norm throughout Eurasia.

So basically Israel are doing colonialism a century or two too late.

As for Australia and what we have done to aboriginals, I’m the last one who will defend that.

Past aboriginal treatment absolutely as bad if not worse than what Israel has done to Palestine, but it’s a bit different to current day aboriginals. Australia, US and Canada got away with colonialism and terrible treatment of native people, but Israel are doing the same to Palestinians right now, Israel don’t get a free pass because people used to do shit things too.

Where would the Aus govt retaliatory bomb back in this scenario? there isn’t some special area for aboriginals where they all live. It would be more like the troubles in Ireland if it happened.

Last edited:
I’m fully aware of all of that, but we aren’t doing that now is my point.

It’s a shameful past I agree, not sure what point you are trying to make, did you think I was downplaying Aboriginal struggles in Australia?

Yes we are doing that now. What do you think Aboriginal communities are? Why do you think local areas round many of their Aboriginals up into one place. Have a deep think of the reasoning behind that. Why are many of these communities away from town?

Surely the AJA zionists aren’t this naive….

When you understand that the AJA are just a different branch of the same white supremacy ideology, it makes complete sense. Hanson wants an Australia free of non-whites. AJA wants an Israel free of non-Jews.

Exact same thinking. They're superior, have all the power and dictate the terms and if you don't like it, get out.

It's a good question, why wont sunni muslims help sunni muslims when sunni muslims make up the Ummah, and the Quran teaches that muslims should help muslims?

Maybe because the Ummah want this war to continue, and the death of sunni muslims from Palestine wouldn't bother the Ummah when they believe that death shall take the sunni muslims from Palestine to their eternal reward anyway?

I think Palestine means to the Ummah the same thing it does for the Zionist Jews,

"Palestine is the crossroads of Europe, Asia, and Africa, because Palestine constitutes the veritable center of world political power, the strategic center for world control."
- Nahum Goldmann
Tells me a lot about people that they think the only reason one would help the other is because they share a religion?

Doesn't the Bible also teach to help other people? Why do you constantly ask why Muslims aren't helping Palestinians, but never Jews (stop killing them) or Christians (Stop providing bombs and blocking statehoood)?

It's the most base, pointless argument, to bring religious affiliation into a discussion about genocide.

Geographically, Palestine might have been moderately important for a while. But today, Palestine doesn't mean much. The Suez Canal is more important. The number of goods which travel through Israel and Palestine on their way to somewhere else is zero.

Yes we are doing that now. What do you think Aboriginal communities are? Why do you think local areas round many of their Aboriginals up into one place. Have a deep think of the reasoning behind that. Why are many of these communities away from town?
Hang on? Are you saying that First Nations people don’t have freedom of movement around Australia? That First Nations people aren’t afforded the same legal rights as every other Australian? That First Nations people are being shot for throwing rocks?

I’ve read your history on here, it rocked me. I cried on the bus ride home based on that post.

But surely you are not saying that what Israel is doing to Palestine today is equivalent to what Australia is doing to First Nations people today?

Why is "from the rivers to the sea" so offensive to Israel? Genuine question. Is it because it proposes self determination for Palestine or does it also suggest destroying Israel?

Israel uses the same, and similar slogans. Rhyming words is just another thing they want to steal from Palestinians.

It’s literally a call for freedom.

Why is "from the rivers to the sea" so offensive to Israel? Genuine question. Is it because it proposes self determination for Palestine or does it also suggest destroying Israel?
The Jews don't like the idea of living in Palestine under sunni muslim rule and would prefer to hang on to their stolen loot at all costs, and if anything, look for opportunities to reclaim more of their ancestral homeland.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back