Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s insane, do as we say, otherwise we will come after you.

Oh you want to arrest Putin, yes, you are a strong organisation, we support you and any signatory should arrest Putin.

We want to arrest Netanyahu, you scum, antiemetic organisation with no authority, if you do this, we will sanction you and cause you to lose millions of $$$
I like this, but Ukraine didn't attack Russia the same way Hamas attacked Israel though.

they are a dangerous lobby organisation that has tentacles around the world.

a.i.j.a.c in oz

I'm appalled by this shit that's happening in Palestine but please don't use the word tentacles. Its a Nazi trope and it isn't necessary.

Part of why the Loonies give the right the balance of power is that they refuse to consider including Islamic politicians in their coalitions.

18% of Israelis are Muslim. And Israel supporters go to great lengths to tell you that they have all the same rights as Jews in Israel. But they've had one Cabinet Minister serve for 2 years in the whole history of the Knesset. But outright Jewish Supremacists who have previously been convicted of terrorism hold positions in charge of the West Bank security forces and Finance ministers.

Next time you hear Bibi say the terrorists are the problem. Question why he forms coalitions with ex- and current terrorists like Smotrich and Ben Gvir.

The truth is that Bibi doesn't care about law and terrorism. He cares about Jewish Supremacy.
He cares about keeping his ass out of jail for his corrupt activities. Tried to sabotage the Israelite courts to do so. Is corrupt scum who deserves a painful death.

It kind of annoys me , that the act of terrorism could end up giving Hamas a positive result.
( it did not give the citizens of Gaza city a positive result ).
My reply to the Israeli's is " well you walked into that one you stupid bastards, you held all the cards, and were too stupid to act like humans ".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It kind of annoys me , that the act of terrorism could end up giving Hamas a positive result.
My reply to the Israeli's is " well you walked into that one you stupid bastards, you held all the cards, and were too stupid to act like humans ".

Hamas?

The Palestinian people certainly benefit from no longer being stateless peoples.

How is it ironic, if anything it would be ironic if they voted against a Palestinian state.
Because people in what we call spain consider themselves occupied by the state of spain. Its like what the French did the other day as if we didn't notice what's happening a 1000 miles East.

Voting against a Palestinian state fits with their occupation of Basque territory.

So if you don’t state your goal you are off the hook?

When did it become genocide in Palestine? When the first bombs targeted places that Hamas were hiding with disregard for the civilian population. Or was it a certain number of civilian casualties that got out of hand eg 10,000 civilians?
Was it when Egypt refused to open their borders ?

I’m thinking Israel has been pinged for genocide just for the fact that they are rooting out Hamas with intent of unconditional surrender in a brutal fashion with minimal casualties to themselves. Very similar to other situations witnessed in history .
Probably around the time they dropped flyers from the sky telling people safe places to move to... Then systematically attacking those areas...

I was particularly impressed with the SBS interview, where they kept politics out of it and nailed the crux of the issue. I don’t know who the academic/expert was but he gave a great analysis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back