Society/Culture Israeli Airport Security Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Simple, yet we dont have it. Why the hell is that.

I hate having to take off my shoes at check in, take out the laptop etc.

I also think people should not be allowed ot take cases onto planes, this 7kg of wheely baggage is rubbish imo.

Simple, yet we dont have it. Why the hell is that.

I hate having to take off my shoes at check in, take out the laptop etc.

I also think people should not be allowed ot take cases onto planes, this 7kg of wheely baggage is rubbish imo.

Couldn't agree more I never cease to be amazed by the amount of unnecessary rubbish/luggage that people are allowed to take on board as cabin luggage.

[/B]

Couldn't agree more I never cease to be amazed by the amount of unnecessary rubbish/luggage that people are allowed to take on board as cabin luggage.

i know. If you cant fit in the hold, dont take it on board. What is it with extras in a big bag on board.
A laptop I can understand, nothing else.
It would save a heap on fuel for the airlines as well.

i know. If you cant fit in the hold, dont take it on board. What is it with extras in a big bag on board.
A laptop I can understand, nothing else.
It would save a heap on fuel for the airlines as well.

The airline staff need to lift their game in this regard, despite there being those guages/frames that designate what size cabin luggage is acceptable, they don't seem to care. I can only recall two instances where I've seen a passenger knocked back with luggage they wanted to take into the cabin.

The airline staff need to lift their game in this regard, despite there being those guages/frames that designate what size cabin luggage is acceptable, they don't seem to care. I can only recall two instances where I've seen a passenger knocked back with luggage they wanted to take into the cabin.

agreed. I travel at least twice a week, and have never seen anyone knocked back. Some have a wheely case,then a laptop, then a huge handbag( like a beachbag). Its a disgrace.

maybe the staff dont want the hastle of being abused....

In regards to luggage though, many airlines are now charging to have stuff put in the hold, hence many people are now flying with only cabin baggage (fine for a weekend away).

Previously those going away on a weekend would take a suitcase, now they just take the carry on. Savings on fuel, boarding time, baggage handlers, aircraft turnaround times etc....

Good to see a few people reading the article though.

IMO in terms of profiling and searching, as soon as we target Middle Eastern men, the bombers will be white grandpas, pregnant women or the like. Al Qaeda know no boundaries.

Was Richard Reed white? Nope.....

Whilst the Israeli method may not be the final solution to the issue, I certainly think it has merit for use in other countries.

IMO in terms of profiling and searching, as soon as we target Middle Eastern men, the bombers will be white grandpas, pregnant women or the like. Al Qaeda know no boundaries.

Far from convinced. They have had a bit of success with the black community in the UK but thats about it.

I am not convinced selling suicide is that easy to the non brain damaged.

Far from convinced. They have had a bit of success with the black community in the UK but thats about it.

I am not convinced selling suicide is that easy to the non brain damaged.

how bout peeps from malaysia and indonesia.... or a pissed off Urgyur from Xinjiang

I'm malaysian chinese but I often get mistaken for japanese/korean :/

of course most ethnic chinese in malaysia/indo are christian/buddhist...but I'm sure that Al qaida could get a oriental asian looking sleeper agent if they tried >,>

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back