Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to P&W 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If he is such a lock, then who does he replace?
Good question. Thank goodness its not up to us to decide lol
Deal with that delimma next week.
But given he hasnt played since that intraclub, a vfl game wont hurt, especially for match fitness.

If he is such a lock, then who does he replace?

Yes this is the point, because if Bobby plays like that every week, and Beau plays like that every week, they’re never getting dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw about two minutes of the Crows the other day and was shocked to see Rankine's goal numbers

Rankine 59.54 (113 scores) from 49 games
Jack has 46.22 (88 scores) from 28 games

Different players I know however, Jack has done well.

I saw about two minutes of the Crows the other day and was shocked to see Rankine's goal numbers

Rankine 59.54 (113 scores) from 49 games
Jack has 46.22 (88 scores) from 28 games

Different players I know however, Jack has done well.
He has done brilliantly
Great player.

But I wonder if it really is that much better than everyone else in our fwd line last year that he is an automatic inclusion ??
(for the record I think he will ultimately be a great AFL player over the journey in any case)

2023 stats:

#Player2022 Games2022 Goals2022 Behinds2022 Goal pg2022 Bh pg
41​
Mihocek, Brody
23​
41​
25​
1.78​
1.09​
33​
Ginnivan, Jack
23​
40​
19​
1.74​
0.83​
40​
Johnson, Ash
9​
15​
9​
1.67​
1.0​
5​
Elliott, Jamie
19​
28​
19​
1.47​
1.0​
16​
Henry, Oliver
15​
21​
15​
1.40​
1.0​

But given he hasnt played since that intraclub, a vfl game wont hurt, especially for match fitness.

Normally I'd most certainly agree with this .... unless they are matured seasoned footballer ... eg. a Pendles would walk in after a period on the side line. But Ginni is unqiue and has notoriety. He will draw attention warranted or not.... and that potential choas, and the way we play, is a trump card that should be exploited to play IMO. He could stand in the goal square all game, eating a pie and watching Netflix and something will happen either to him or near him.

Interested George Clooney GIF

Yes this is the point, because if Bobby plays like that every week, and Beau plays like that every week, they’re never getting dropped.

On form Elliot would be the one to make way and I can't see that happening. Jack looks like he might have to come back through the VFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back