News Jackson Hately requests trade to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

See my last comment..

Theres no way the kid would sit out a year.. hes no 150 game proven gun that can rest on his laurels thinking he’d be remembered, hes a young lad that has proven fu** all... sitting out a year sulking could be career suicide...
Why? He can show Essendon that he really wants to play for them and they will be dedicated to select him the following year through the PSD and not risk getting injured for the year. Do you think other clubs will pick Caldwell in the PSD again....

I think crows are trying to get both. Hately trade will get done being the last trade I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Club did also say pick 2 or Crouch stays...
Relax... the club has said for months that they wouldnt be active during the trade period and this years trade/draft period would be all about taking our picks to the draft.

The real excitement for us starts tomorrow and leading up to draft night with pick swap shennaigans, rumours and seeing which draftees we end up with..

On CPH1831 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why? He can show Essendon that he really wants to play for them and they will be dedicated to select him the following year through the PSD and not risk getting injured for the year. Do you think other clubs will pick Caldwell in the PSD again....
He would be ineligible for the PSD next year. Would have to go through main draft 🙄

Very surprising the lag of the Jackson Hately deal taking to the wire, Almost like the club is waiting for a broken deal to swoop on.

Very surprising the lag of the Jackson Hately deal taking to the wire, Almost like the club is waiting for a broken deal to swoop on.

Nah, I'm not. Hately does impact GWS negotiation position with Caldwell.

After all, it gets a bit harder to be taken seriously for a demand of a 1st round pick for Jye if they've let Hately walk for 40.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back