Welcome Welcome to Adelaide - Chris Burgess!

Remove this Banner Ad

Still no confirmation of length of contract? I’d heard 1 year deal somewhere but hard to imagine it isn’t a 2 year deal.

As a West supporter, even from afar, I watched Burgess at Westies where he was very good both ends of ground and at Gold Coast seen lots of his games. Definite upgrade on EH..more mobile..much better hands..and knows where the goals are..miles better.Nicks Rankine TT Burgess..dare I say Ruccuito , a bunch of WAFC boys.

On Redmi Note 9 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
As a West supporter, even from afar, I watched Burgess at Westies where he was very good both ends of ground and at Gold Coast seen lots of his games. Definite upgrade on EH..more mobile..much better hands..and knows where the girls are..miles better.Nicks Rankine TT Burgess..dare I say Ruccuito , a bunch of WAFC boys.

On Redmi Note 9 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

What he does after the game is his business 😊

The design of the shirt has horizontal streaks, the Crows logo is pretty much aligned with the streaks but the Toyota and HJ's ones are slanted upwards, and quite considerably.
Tell me we're having a quiet draft period without telling me we're having a quiet draft period

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell me we're having a quiet draft period without telling me we're having a quiet draft period
In fairness the Crows have made some trade changes and have attempted a few additional lists changes. Petty, Chol, Oliver. Lost Doedee and McAdam probably.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back