Player Watch Mark Keane - Welcome to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

I think what some people are forgetting here is that Keane was already completely wrapped up in a Rioli tackle and as such was in a very vulnerable position. However, SPP still thought it a good idea to bump. AFL will be furious as it does smack of opportunism to hurt

Why do you feel the need to double down on your stupidity.

Peppa pig lined Keane up and followed through, no ifs, no buts.
Not sure why you are bothering.

I would prefer to have a conversation with ScoMo lol. ;)

Choosing to bump doesn’t mean there was intent to cause serious harm.
Bruising = wreckless
Hospitalisation = intentional (serious harm)

I sometimes use random words which may not be appropriate, but it’s not like I said “P-P doesn’t deserve to get weeks”!
You need to cut your losses and give this away John as public opinion seems to be running against you. 😲

Bruising = wreckless

I sometimes use random words which may not be appropriate, but it’s not like I said “P-P doesn’t deserve to get weeks”!
True to can’t be hospitalised by a wreckless bump or even an accident for that matter. Only from intentional acts. FMD, of all the stupid s**t you post, this is up there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Power: 'It is not legitimate to make a scapegoat of Powell-Pepper in this instance by applying a penalty out of proportion to his culpability ... the appropriate penalty is three games, anything further would be manifestly excessive.'

Hmm, McAdam got 3 weeks for a bump to the chest - not head and others that took players heads apart that same weekend with bumps got less

Port can stick their 'its not legitimate' plea up their backside. We have been hammered at the Tribunal, its their turn now.

Bruising = wreckless

But did we find out if his intent was to bruise or hospitalise?

Well played, sir.

Well played, indeed.

OMG - what drugs is this woman on?

"Biomechanist Dr. Kate Shorter said Powell-Pepper’s movements were in line with a “tackle pattern”, rather than any election to bump."

Old mate Same Assault & Pepper had 1 thing on his mind and it wasn't laying a tackle.

FMD

OMG - what drugs is this woman on?

"Biomechanist Dr. Kate Shorter said Powell-Pepper’s movements were in line with a “tackle pattern”, rather than any election to bump."

Old mate Same Assault & Pepper had 1 thing on his mind and it wasn't laying a tackle.

FMD
Who is funding this interpretation of the events, do you think?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back