Traded James Harmes [traded to Dogs for F3]

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know why we are interested in Harmes, he is not quick we need speed through the middle of the ground too similar to Hopper imo.

Harmes is meant to be on $500k per year with his last contracted year being 2024. I wouldn’t be surprised if Melbourne are willing to eat some of that if it means getting a pick of some value around the 30 mark. Especially if Melbourne lose Grundy and get 650k off the books and replace that 650k with a 3-400k player like Chol.
Not a hope in hell dees are getting a pick near 30 for James Harmes no matter how much of his contract they take on. Plus if it's swans, tigers or dons, none of them are that tight for cap space....

Harmes is massively out of favour at the Dees. I am not sure why, he used to be one of Goodwin's pets and was untouchable.

He has no currency. He will get traded to whichever club he nominates for a packet of twisties.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even on his worst day, he is still better than Bailey Laurie. And Tom McDonald. And Joel Smith. And Ed Langdon.

Dead heat with Christian Salem though.

Even on his worst day, he is still better than Bailey Laurie. And Tom McDonald. And Joel Smith. And Ed Langdon.

Dead heat with Christian Salem though.
You post s**t but this is a new level of s**t.

Why the f*** would you compare McDonald and Smith with Harmes when they play completely different positions?

Also if you seriously think Harmes is better than Salem and Langdon you're insane and just spouting s**t for the sake of it.

Why the f*** would you compare McDonald and Smith with Harmes when they play completely different positions?

Also if you seriously think Harmes is better than Salem and Langdon you're insane and just spouting s**t for the sake of it.

Don't hold back, tell us what you really think.

There is no need for that. I am always cordial to you.

Read my earlier comment - "There are worse players at the club that still get a regular game."

You refuted this. I list some players who are objectively worse and now you are all hung up on positions. Stop moving the goal posts.

They both had awful seasons. I don't think either of them out performed Harmes.

There is no need for that. I am always cordial to you.

Read my earlier comment - "There are worse players at the club that still get a regular game."

You refuted this. I list some players who are objectively worse and now you are all hung up on positions. Stop moving the goal posts.

They both had awful seasons. I don't think either of them out performed Harmes.
You listed players, none of them are objectively worse than James Harmes. None.

When your own teammates roll their eyes and throw their heads back when have the football it's clear you're s**t.

Harmes is not better than any of the players you listed. Horrible ball user and decision maker, he played a couple of decent games 5 years ago as a tagger but has since been obliterated when he's had the role at AFL level in recent times. It doesn't happen any more because he's simply not good at it.

Settle down guys, we don’t need to have arguments about how s**t Harmes is now. I think we could all use agree he is s**t and move on
A good old fashioned s**t off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back