Traded James Harmes [traded to Dogs for F3]

Remove this Banner Ad

d&d deal with it GIF by Hyper RPG

Alright here we go.

Harmes is contracted, premiership player. Makes sense now why Bulldogs traded up for pick 4, most likely what Dees demanding behind the scenes.

3 firsts for pick 4 makes complete sense now after this announcement. Bulldogs getting an absolute steal for pick 4

For the lolz James Harmes for Rory Lobb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

d&d deal with it GIF by Hyper RPG

Alright here we go.

Harmes is contracted, premiership player. Makes sense now why Bulldogs traded up for pick 4, most likely what Dees demanding behind the scenes.

3 firsts for pick 4 makes complete sense now after this announcement. Bulldogs getting an absolute steal for pick 4
Only if you include a gun KPP like Josh Schache as well

I'm nearly happy, I'll actually be happy once the trade is done.

Don't bother sending anything back Doggies, you've done enough by just taking him.

Although I am curious as to why your list manager is doing the SOS and taking the rejects of one club? Hannan, Baker and now Harmes.
We going to just pretend you didn't take Schache Hunter and even Crossy back in the day?

We going to just pretend you didn't take Schache Hunter and even Crossy back in the day?
To be fair, Hunter was excellent this year and Cross gave us plenty of value at the time.

Fwiw, I don't mind the Harmes move for the Dogs. Gives them a bit of extra grunt. Just need to make sure you give him a defined role such as tagging – can get a bit lost when he's drifting around the flanks.

Fresh start might do him good – in 2018, 2019 and 2021, he was a good player for us. Only just turned 28, so might still have a bit of good footy left.

Is this guy any better than Toby McLean who already doesn't get a game for the dogs? :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back