Traded Nick Coffield [Traded to Dogs in 4-Team Trade]

Remove this Banner Ad

What gets Dow done because they're gonna have roughly the same amount of value. And I say that knowing one of them has an insane injury history.

Ironically Dow is most likely to end up at the Saints, but I really wouldn't want Coffield in return

Future 3rd rounder from the Saints is a better outcome for Carlton

Would be a late pick I'd think.

Brisbane have asked the question but I think they are keen on Doedee first.

Think he ends up staying at the Saints though. His value is at it's lowest point and I'd think the club would try to back him in to either push for best 23 or at least up his value a little more in a trade.

Would be a late pick I'd think.

Brisbane have asked the question but I think they are keen on Doedee first.

Think he ends up staying at the Saints though. His value is at it's lowest point and I'd think the club would try to back him in to either push for best 23 or at least up his value a little more in a trade.
would like him at brisbane

kind of player we tend be able to keep on the park and make out like bandits with at the trade table (adams, mccarthy...)

would like him at brisbane

kind of player we tend be able to keep on the park and make out like bandits with at the trade table (adams, mccarthy...)

100%

If you guys win the flag then your medical department should go into the clubs HoF!

Word on our board is that he's about to request a trade to the Dogs. What does he cost us?

late second-round pick but I would not be happy about it at all.

Injury would have really hurt his value but he was looking like a future star in 2020 when he was 5th in the comp for marks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

late second-round pick but I would not be happy about it at all.

Injury would have really hurt his value but he was looking like a future star in 2020 when he was 5th in the comp for marks.
No chance he’s OOC and hasn’t played an AFL game in 2 years

No chance he’s OOC and hasn’t played an AFL game in 2 years

If his value is less than that then hopefully as a club we choose to keep him if he will stay.

I know a lot of Saints supporters are still very keen on his potential unlike his mate Hunter Clark

If his value is less than that then hopefully as a club we choose to keep him if he will stay.

I know a lot of Saints supporters are still very keen on his potential unlike his mate Hunter Clark
But it's not up to you he is OOC

He’d have next to no value. 6 years on the list and hasn’t played a single game in the last 2 years. Out of contract too.

Maybe a third rounder upgrade and swap of later picks.

Well, I don't know if you read my post but try again.

I said if he would stay so I'm quite aware of that fact.
You said you hope the club choose to keep him but the problem is the ball is in his court unless you give him a larger offer

Understand how frustrating it is very keen for him to come across to us but sadly for you guys he has little to no value

You said you hope the club choose to keep him but the problem is the ball is in his court unless you give him a larger offer

Understand how frustrating it is very keen for him to come across to us but sadly for you guys he has little to no value

My exact words were I hope the club will keep him if he will stay.

Yes, I agree with your point and always have. Sorry, you didn't like the way I worded it. Move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back