Traded Paddy Dow [Traded to St Kilda in 4-Team Trade]

Remove this Banner Ad

Better than staying with Carlton though.
Yeah, I think it’s a good career move. He’ll forever be fighting with other talented midfielders for a spot at Carlton.

At least at the Saints he’ll get a crack, I think he has the potential to be very good, even now.

Fingers crossed he does come good, seems like a stand up bloke.

Yeah, I think it’s a good career move. He’ll forever be fighting with other talented midfielders for a spot at Carlton.

At least at the Saints he’ll get a crack, I think he has the potential to be very good, even now.

Fingers crossed he does come good, seems like a stand up bloke.

He's at the point in his career where for the next stage of his development he needs to be playing AFL.

At the Blues, as you point out he wouldn't be guaranteed that right now.

He's at the point in his career where for the next stage of his development he needs to be playing AFL.

At the Blues, as you point out he wouldn't be guaranteed that right now.
Very unlikely for him to play ahead of any of:
Cripps, Walsh, Cerra, Hewett, Kennedy, Docherty or Cuningham..

Even Williams, Binns and Carroll are probably ahead in the pecking order.

I really think he will thrive at the Saints with a dominant ruck and high % game time on ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should aim for a third or future 3rd, in reality we will take what we can get and hope SOS plays nice.

If he refuses to negotiate a trade let him walk to the draft before delisting him. Tipping St Kilda would rather take Dow on the wage they agreed upon rather than the wage it would take to price Sydney out.

SOS is like Dodoro, more interested in winning a trade and will prolong negotiations holding up other business, even for themselves
This isn't true.
Always tried to get fair deals for all involved.
The only time he was a hardarse on deals were Gibbs and Martin, when Crows and Suns acted in bad faith.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back