Traded Liam Henry [Traded with F4 to St Kilda for F2 and F4]

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't see this happening unless we are loading up on next years draft

Football departments are like kids in a candy tool with $5.

Henry doesn't want the Hawks though, he wants to get to the Saints. If anything, that gives Freo more bargaining power imo, as the Saints threaten losing him if they don't pay fair value.
Cal Twomey latest trade article -

The Dockers are also in discussions with St Kilda on the Liam Henry trade, with future selections expected to be a part of the negotiations. The Saints hold picks 13 and 21, however have been steadfast on retaining those selections separate to the Henry dealings.

Cal Twomey latest trade article -

The Dockers are also in discussions with St Kilda on the Liam Henry trade, with future selections expected to be a part of the negotiations. The Saints hold picks 13 and 21, however have been steadfast on retaining those selections separate to the Henry dealings.
Eh

Listen to SOS on tradio on Friday

Sounds like they were closer than the media thinks

Eh

I did listen.

Just sharing again that it appears both of our first round picks are off the table for Henry.

Sounds more like a future second is in play + pick 40 for Coffield with maybe a future third coming back to us?

Eh

I think you are going to have to join me in the disgusted camp mate, looks like SOS just said no to 21 and we said “sure thing boss”

Twomey wouldn’t word it that way if we were getting 21

We played fair on the Hill trade. I can't see this exchange going worse than that. Feels like all our trades are low down the pecking order this year. Dow and Coff will be late pick swaps.

Doesn't feel like there's too many other major pieces of the puzzle either unless a bombshell or two drop tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walls has lost the plot with that trade

Disgusting

Not really, if you consider the fact St Kilda will possibly finish bottom 6 next season and SOS had Bell by the short and curlys.

Freo are amassing a war chest for next year's trade period at any rate.

Pretty on-brand for us. We give up uncontracted players easily and fight hard getting a good deal for contracted players.

Let's call it karma for the Jordan Clark deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back