Traded Elijah Hollands [Traded to Carlton with #28 & F4 for #26 and F3(Ess)]

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like a great trade from the suns now I think
I’m really not bothered. He’s just unlucky to get caught, such a large percentage of the league dabbles from time to time that it’s a non issue. The percentage would be about the same as the general population of the 18-30 age bracket which is sky high. Yes some would stay away due to testing but that’s balanced out by the amount of cash they have.

I’m really not bothered. He’s just unlucky to get caught, such a large percentage of the league dabbles from time to time that it’s a non issue. The percentage would be about the same as the general population of the 18-30 age bracket which is sky high. Yes some would stay away due to testing but that’s balanced out by the amount of cash they have.
I agree but some of the comments by people on here about the suns is terrible but now the truth is out it's pretty quiet in here hahahahaha

Makes a lot of sense. The club even knew a month ago. If anything I'm impressed the Blues were still willing to take the risk, we're pretty anti bad boy these days. Get him in line and hopefully he can turn it all around.

One of our in the know posters mentioned the other week that it was known he had fallen into the trap of the Gold Coast party lifestyle and that they were confident and hopeful that a change of club and being around his brother and family could get him back on track.

Good for the club to get on the front foot. Not ideal IMO, but trust the club knows what they're doing and will give him the support he needs.
Effectively a future 3rd downgraded to a future 4th, so no issue at all with the cost of getting him in and has massive upside if he can clean up his act. The charges might have been a wake up call for him given his VFL grand final performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of our in the know posters mentioned the other week that it was known he had fallen into the trap of the Gold Coast party lifestyle and that they were confident and hopeful that a change of club and being around his brother and family could get him back on track.

Good for the club to get on the front foot. Not ideal IMO, but trust the club knows what they're doing and will give him the support he needs.
Effectively a future 3rd downgraded to a future 4th, so no issue at all with the cost of getting him in and has massive upside if he can clean up his act. The charges might have been a wake up call for him given his VFL grand final performance.
Yeah go down to Melbourne, there’s no drugs down there..

Yeah go down to Melbourne, there’s no drugs down there..

No doubt he wasn't dabbling in it alone. Just unlucky enough to be caught. Going to a new club away from his existing mates might enable him to reset.

Not suggesting there is a specific problem with the suns culture. I'm sure it happens at every club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back