Traded Massimo D'Ambrosio [Traded to Hawthorn for #61 and F4 (Pies)]

Remove this Banner Ad

Eh Massimo isn't even the biggest prize out of all of this.

He's the cherry on top.

Essendon outing themselves as a poorly run unprofessional club (again) and Dodo going out in style is the biggest win of them all.

I'm gonna miss that madman.
You're clearly not here to discuss the trade but to take pot shots at Essendon/Dodo.

That can be done here sir :) Pt2: Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

You genuinely may as well have offered us Pick 163, that's how useful it is to us.
That's what he is worth to us, doesn't matter what you do with it...that's your problem.🤪

Why do we have to offer a higher pick for someone we can get for FREE?? Crazy thought process..

That's what he is worth to us, doesn't matter what you do with it...that's your problem.🤪

Why do we have to offer a higher pick for someone we can get for FREE?? Crazy thought process..

Why does Essendon have to accept a pick they won't use?

PS. Clearly knew about the rule

Lol, that’s why they are seeking clarification, they clearly did not think the rule applied to Massimo.
‘We clearly knew about the rule’ if so you completely misunderstood the rule. Lol.

Because you have no leverage... its the same point other posters were saying when we were negotiating for Brockman, remember that? 😉

But why do we have to accept it? It's useless to us, whether we get 63 or he leaves as a DFA is materially irrelevant.

You're looking at one side of the equation without thinking about the other.

But why do we have to accept it? It's useless to us, whether we get 63 or he leaves as a DFA is materially irrelevant.

You're looking at one side of the equation without thinking about the other.
Clearly Dodo cares enough to clarify? Haha

Gosh you dons supporters 🤪

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This wasn't an answer to the question though. A pick we won't use is materially the same as him leaving as a DFA.

It's almost like you're struggling to discuss on a discussion forum.
So your asking me is it better to have something which you could on trade or use in a package OR take nothing?

I'm struggling to understand how your mind works?

So by your logic is "if I dont get paid what I want in my job i rather not work and be unemployed?"

Last edited:
Came here for the melts, was not disappointed
Who's melting?

All I see is a bunch of non fussed Essendon posters and hawk posters gloating over a rookie player they didn't have to give pick 63 for

So why did Hawthorn offer pick 63 if he is free?

Clearly nobody knows about this rule.

Anyway, who cares, it's neither here nor there.
Makes complete sense that Dodo wouldn’t be able to identify an act being made in good faith.

So your asking me is it better to have something which you could on trade or use in a package OR take nothing?

I'm struggling to understand how your mind works?

So by your logic is if I dont get paid what I want in my job i rather not work and be unemployed?

Neither of your examples are particularly relevant.

It's more like choosing between getting paid in monopoly money or not paid in any money. There's no material difference.

There's no onus on Essendon to accept 'whatever is offered' because <reasons> when what's offered isn't actually useful to Essendon. There's no onus on Hawthorn to offer anything more because they can get him as a DFA.

It takes all of 10 seconds to actually think about the situation and see that neither side has any particular reason to do anything at all. Hawthorn can get him for a junk pick or free as a DFA. Essendon can lose him for a junk pick or free as a DFA. They're materially the same thing.

Of course the AFL media are trying to spin it as some kind of coup because they need to drum up clicks from people, and most people are idiots so they'll click away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back