Traded Mabior Chol [Traded with #62 to Hawthorn for F2 (Bris)]

Remove this Banner Ad

Way more than I would have wanted to pay, but still less than I expected. Trade period has ended with me feeling somewhat relieved.

My only real fear is that Brandon Ryan might end up a gun and we gave him away for very little as a way to get the picks for Chol.
I was saying all the way along Chol would be worth a F2 & Koschitzke would be worth a F3... & Hawks would need to make up the difference... & some Hawks posters called me insane. ;)

Guess I was the sane one.

Both deals look fair.

Way more than I would have wanted to pay, but still less than I expected. Trade period has ended with me feeling somewhat relieved.

My only real fear is that Brandon Ryan might end up a gun and we gave him away for very little as a way to get the picks for Chol.
Chol and 62 for what would be a late 30's pick is okay.

Just happy it wasn't our 2nd.

I was saying all the way along Chol would be worth a F2 & Koschitzke would be worth a F3... & Hawks would need to make up the difference... & some Hawks posters called me insane. ;)

Both deals look fair.
Big difference between our 2nd and the Lions 2nd.

Almost a full round difference.

Both deals look fair.
Hawthorn's is likely to be one of the earliest F2s, Brisbane's is likely to be one of the latest ones. Whilst what you said was technically correct, it certainly implied something different to what happened.

The Hawks fans (like me) saying our F2 would be nowhere near this deal were equally correct.

All just semantics in the end.

Big difference between our 2nd and the Lions 2nd.
I said F2 & was called insane.

Said all the way along there is a round gap in value between Chol & Koschitzke... which was proven correct.

They were never going to be worth the same... that was insane thinking.

I said F2 & was called insane.

Said all the way along there is a round gap in value between Chol & Koschitzke... which was proven correct.

They were never going to be worth the same... that was insane thinking.
There wasn't a round gap though. There was the gap between Brisbane F2 and Richmond F3. That is likely to be about 6 places in 2024.

There wasn't a round gap though. There was the gap between Brisbane F2 and Richmond F3. That is likely to be about 6 places in 2024.
Possible late 2nd v late 3rd = round gap.

Certainly not worth the same.

Can't believe you are still trying to spin it they are the same value.

Brisbane will be top 4. Richmond will be bottom 6.
It's not a future Richmond pick, it's pick 49... & there will be a significant gap (approximately a round) to Lions future 2nd.

Spin away...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the same value, i said Chol is probably worth slightly more. And he was worth slightly more, he was not worth an early 2nd. He didn't go for one.

You're trying to spin your second round prediction as accurate. When it was clear you were suggesting it would be Hawthorn's second round when it was Hawthorn who would be trading for him.

Just.

Stop.

It's time to get some help.

I am sorry are you trying to argue with me that the Lions and Hawks will be close in finishing position?
No, I'm trying to make some money.

Not wise assuming this year's positions will be repeated. Teams rise and fall fast in the AFL.

And Hawthorn have Ginnivan and Chol in the forward line now, finals bound!

You're trying to spin your second round prediction as accurate. When it was clear you were suggesting it would be Hawthorn's second round when it was Hawthorn who would be trading for him.

Just.

Stop.

It's time to get some help.
Show me where I said it would be Hawks F2...

When Hawks supporters were claiming they were equal value I was on record there would be a round difference between the 2, with Chol worth a 2nd & Kozzie worth a 3rd.

Far more accurate that most.

No, I'm trying to make some money.

Not wise assuming this year's positions will be repeated. Teams rise and fall fast in the AFL.

And Hawthorn have Ginnivan and Chol in the forward line now, finals bound!
You do you

Vine Ok GIF

Show me where I said it would be Hawks F2...

When Hawks supporters were claiming they were equal value I was on record there would be a round difference between the 2, with Chol worth a 2nd & Kozzie worth a 3rd.

Far more accurate that most.
There were definitely posts where you said the Hawks f2. Not that I am searching through dozens of pages to find them.

There were definitely posts where you said the Hawks f2. Not that I am searching through dozens of pages to find them.
No there isn't.

I said F2 & F3... never said whose.

Clear that Chol worth more than Kozzie & proven I wasn't the insane one. ;)

You need a hobby.
People need to own their posts.

I was called insane, when I was proven to be bang on.

Someone with integrity would say they got it wrong... as we all do at times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back