Traded Liam Henry [Traded with F4 to St Kilda for F2 and F4]

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a bizarre hand, we have quite a few spots open now with nothing but junk in this year. I have to assume we are moving SOMETHING into this year at some point. If we dont, next year will be fun death riding two teams at least
To be honest.

You should be death riding any side with a father son or academy pick in the top 10.

Carlton or Gold Coast.

With your hand, your easily grabbing one of those picks

To be honest.

You should be death riding any side with a father son or academy pick in the top 10.

Carlton or Gold Coast.

TBH I also think having too much is not necessarily a good thing, you just start paying more simply because you have the assets. Does give a lot of options and flexbility at least

And I could go back and show lots of supporters (including Saints and neutrals) and journalists saying a pick in the 20s is spot on, which is what I expected.

A future 2nd will be a pick in the 30s at best and half a chance of out to 40s given it's already pushed two spots back

Most like me were saying he was worth a pick in the 20s but would be forced higher due to the contract status.

Its the way it goes

To be honest.

Carlton or Gold Coast.

Do we add Colin Young to the death riding list?

I wanted something beginning with a 2 ....so technically a F2 counts :D

I obviously don't like it but am I the only Freo fan who thinks Ross is going to absolutely hate how Henry plays the game - a real make or break moment in his career.

be interesting the first time Ross tears him a new a-hole…

This is the kind of rubbish that holds up trades. Both clubs probably wont even use the pick anyways. One mid table team arguing that they will do worse than another midtable team. Pathetic.
Carlton fans always so ready to talk s**t. Bizarre when for the three teams over the past decade, Carlton have the worst record.

Carlton fans always so ready to talk s**t. Bizarre when for the three teams over the past decade, Carlton have the worst record.
Gotta love supporters who bring up a teams record that is irrelevant to the post. It is almost as if St Kilda supporters shouldn't be allowed to post because their team has won 1 premiership and 27 spoons in the past 120 years. Try to stay on topic

Gotta love supporters who bring up a teams record that is irrelevant to the post. It is almost as if St Kilda supporters shouldn't be allowed to post because their team has won 1 premiership and 27 spoons in the past 120 years. Try to stay on topic
Telling me to stick to the topic when you went off it. Good one.

Saints done very well, people sleeping on how good Henry was this year. Better numbers than Hill at the same age.

Personally thought he was worth a late first. Hardeman is likely to go as the first running HBF in the draft 15-20 and I think he's not that likely to be better than Henry is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprisingly he was the only one for us who got into the coaches votes in R1.

Yeh that was a head scratcher for me. Obviously must have been something RTB liked as I didn't really notice him much.

Thought Steele or Marshall were your best on in R1.

Looking at the stats Henry had a low DE and quite a few clangers. Maybe he was just trying to do too much with the ball in R1? He executed well last night.

Yeh that was a head scratcher for me. Obviously must have been something RTB liked as I didn't really notice him much.

Thought Steele or Marshall were your best on in R1.

Looking at the stats Henry had a low DE and quite a few clangers. Maybe he was just trying to do too much with the ball in R1? He executed well last night.
It was one of the most bizarre coaches votes I've seen, should be investigated for spot-fixing or something

It was one of the most bizarre coaches votes I've seen, should be investigated for spot-fixing or something

Maybe someone got confused. 3 Henry's played that game!

TBH they all kinda sucked.

There was a good point raised on our board, Ross is taking a completely different approach with him. If you watch him offball, he's probably worse than when he was with us and it was the main thing he kept getting dropped for but Ross seems to have said, just do what you do best and create.

Regardless, he really adjusted to the speed of AFL the 2nd half of last year and he's continued on from that this year, it was a shitty trade for what he was starting to show because we always just cop it on uncontracted players. Like freo_leo29 I hated it then and hate it more now.

Given we got a lot of poop in his first 41 games and put so many years into him, I'm not the biggest fan of him personally but at least it's one less Colin Young client

There was a good point raised on our board, Ross is taking a completely different approach with him. If you watch him offball, he's probably worse than when he was with us and it was the main thing he kept getting dropped for but Ross seems to have said, just do what you do best and create.

Regardless, he really adjusted to the speed of AFL the 2nd half of last year and he's continued on from that this year, it was a shitty trade for what he was starting to show because we always just cop it on uncontracted players. Like freo_leo29 I hated it then and hate it more now.

Given we got a lot of poop in his first 41 games and put so many years into him, I'm not the biggest fan of him personally but at least it's one less Colin Young client
I saw that comment on your board, but he was listed as having 17 pressure acts last night, and that was equal-11th on the ground, so to suggest he’s not getting involved in that side of the game certainly wasn’t reflected in the stats.

Especially when you consider he went off injured at the 4 minute mark of the last quarter and didn’t return. So when he went off he was probably top 5 or so for pressure acts.

While last week he was equal-12th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back