Traded Xavier Duursma [Traded to Essendon for Zerk-Thatcher, #73, 2x F4]

Remove this Banner Ad

Nobody would draft Ratagolea pre pick 22 in the open draft. And the Cows don't even want Zerk-Thatcher and nobody will pick up a player that does not want to play for their club. I rate Zerk-Thatcher slightly better than Lewis Young who went to Carlton for Pick 52.
You said PSD not national draft! Perhaps calm down & read your posts before hitting the reply button.

I agree you would probably getting him in the national draft at pick 22, but no hope in PSD.

Any ways, you will land Sav & BZT with a Duursma swap... after all the argy-bargy for AFL media ratings.

Donkey leading the charge for Port... seems about right.

Can a donkey have a mare?
This one does most days... ;)

Reminds be of when is was in Santorini & this mad donkey I was riding kept trying to ram the wall...

You said PSD not national draft! Perhaps calm down & read your posts before hitting the reply button.

I agree you would probably getting him in the national draft at pick 22, but no hope in PSD.

Any ways, you will land Sav & BZT with a Duursma swap... after all the argy-bargy for AFL media ratings.
So you are referencing this post from the Ratogolea thread
1697274850299.png
Where I say "I would definitely walk him to the draft" not the pre-season draft.

So maybe you need to some reading.

If there is ever a time where Port just need to say "* you they are going to nominate for the draft" then this is the year.

Duursma is on contract and he can stay, Ratagolea can get picked up at 23 in the draft and BZT can go to the pre-season draft. I think that is the * you this draft deserves.
No I was quoting your post... clearly says PSD.

Not someone else... otherwise they would have been quoted in my post.

Have a read.

Take some responsibility for your own posting!

Well I can't find this post perhaps you'd like to quote it, if it exists.
FFS I just did for the 2nd time. Are you drunk?

Can't you read your own posts or do you have yourself on ignore?

Your post claimed you would walk BZT into the preseason draft.

If there is ever a time where Port just need to say "* you they are going to nominate for the draft" then this is the year.

Duursma is on contract and he can stay, Ratagolea can get picked up at 23 in the draft and BZT can go to the pre-season draft. I think that is the * you this draft deserves.
Read your own post.

The 2nd to last sentence.

FFS I just did for the 2nd time. Are you drunk?

Can't you read your own posts or do you have yourself on ignore?

Your post claimed you would walk BZT into the preseason draft.
So you need to have a closer read because it clearly says

Ratagolea can get picked up at 23 in the draft and BZT can go to the pre-season draft.

So you need to have a closer read because it clearly says

Ratagolea can get picked up at 23 in the draft and BZT can go to the pre-season draft.
BZT = Brendon Zerk-Thatcher!

... can just go to the pre-season draft = PSD.

FFS!

Just because you say this is what you want...that is not what is going to happen.
It's not about what i want, its already happening isnt it? F1s been split already, Duursma has requested a trade to us, and the 3 players have requested trades to Port. Supporters have nothing to do with it, we're just watching it unfold and commenting on it. I agree with you, id be filthy with dodo if he'd done this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why so many frustrated people in here. Ratagolea is Ports number 1 priority. They want to get that done and don’t want to burn possible assets to get it over the line, Geelong are holding this up.

I have no doubt if that isn’t done by Monday. Port will move on and get other business done.

Not sure why so many frustrated people in here. Ratagolea is Ports number 1 priority. They want to get that done and don’t want to burn possible assets to get it over the line, Geelong are holding this up.

I have no doubt if that isn’t done by Monday. Port will move on and get other business done.

Burn assets? They already traded their future first before checking in with Geelong.

Giving up a future second round pick for Duursma would be crazy

On its own given he is contracted it wouldn't be crazy but if it's an F2 plus BZT then it is. I think a fair trade would be:

BZT, Essendon F2, Carlton F4 (obtained yesterday) for Duursma, Port F2

Port then use 25 plus that F4 (apparently thats what Geelong want) to get Rat from Geelong

he aint a inside mid, if he gets the body right be a very good hard running wing that can kick a goal. Has a great overhead mark as 1 of his main strengths, he could even play down back for the bombers

Duursma's upisde is legit. As an insider midfielder, he could really flourish at a club like Essendon.
Recruiting him as an inside mid would be the most Dodo move ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back