Traded Liam Henry [Traded with F4 to St Kilda for F2 and F4]

Remove this Banner Ad

Safe to say I am completely disgusted on that trade. We truly treat contracted status like the be all and end all of bargaining - unless we trade them in obviously.

That trade will a complete and utter bargain for the Saints

Safe to say I am completely disgusted on that trade. We truly treat contracted status like the be all and end all of bargaining - unless we trade them in obviously.

That trade will a complete and utter bargain for the Saints
I did warn you Freo supporters that you weren’t getting the type of deal you thought you would.

Feel Better Cheer Up GIF

Not really, if you consider the fact St Kilda will possibly finish bottom 6 next season and SOS had Bell by the short and curlys.

Freo are amassing a war chest for next year's trade period at any rate.
We just played finals whilst getting over a hundred games into our teenagers. We may well drop but I doubt many are actually tipping us to finish bottom 6.

I suppose he didn't want to be there in the end but i rated him higher than an F2, uncontracted or not, he's not a free agent. But probably a smart play taking the future pick considering this draft isnt rated and saints pick 21 this year will end up 25ish. Nice hand for next year with 3x1sts and a 2nd.

Well, they are clearly building a war chest.

Did the morally correct thing by getting him where he wanted!

Freo do the right thing and still Bell gets pounded, even though he's in the third row these days!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still a second rounder ... and there's not as many next year
Yes it is.

And the more these drafts become compromised the less valuable second rounders become.

Again, this should land in the 30+ region.

Based solely on the expectations of Freo fans in this thread and what Bell was saying.

It’s a s**t deal.

Yes it is.

And the more these drafts become compromised the less valuable second rounders become.

Based solely on the expectations of Freo fans in this thread and what Bell was saying.

It’s a s**t deal.
Slight unders, Freo were never getting fair value from SOS for an OOC player. 12 months ago he would have been traded a future 3rd, so getting some sort of value out of the lemon is a bonus.

Yes it is.

It’s a s**t deal.
Congrats on bringing in players SOS drafted or bid on. Worked well at Carlton with GWS players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back