Traded Elijah Hollands [Traded to Carlton with #28 & F4 for #26 and F3(Ess)]

Remove this Banner Ad

How many teammates you reckon were doing it with him? 6-7 minimum? Who was supplying?

Dimmas got a lot of cleaning up to do it seems.
We’d have more than 6-7 who partake out of season at a big event. Every club has a lot of blokes who do drugs occasionally.

Makes a lot of sense. The club even knew a month ago. If anything I'm impressed the Blues were still willing to take the risk, we're pretty anti bad boy these days. Get him in line and hopefully he can turn it all around.
Get him line I hope not too many lines on the coast

We’d have more than 6-7 who partake out of season at a big event. Every club has a lot of blokes who do drugs occasionally.
Season 4 Episode 3 GIF by The Simpsons

How many teammates you reckon were doing it with him? 6-7 minimum? Who was supplying?

Dimmas got a lot of cleaning up to do it seems.
Probably not Rowell. He is interested in the harder stuff like grass

The optics are poor but this is a non issue.

Let's not pretend drugs aren't rife throughout the league and through society as a whole.

Elijah's only mistake here was that he was caught with them. Expect this to be a warning and nothing more and an opportunity to learn and improve himself.

The optics are poor but this is a non issue.

Let's not pretend drugs aren't rife throughout the league and through society as a whole.

Elijah's only mistake here was that he was caught with them. Expect this to be a warning and nothing more and an opportunity to learn and improve himself.
You don't consider doing something illegal a mistake? Regardless of getting caught.

I'm not judging folk who take drugs, but perhaps it's not a smart move for a professional sportsman to put that stuff in his body?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back