Traded Brandon Zerk-Thatcher [Traded to Port Adelaide in Duursma & Picks Swap]

Remove this Banner Ad

Just keep Duursma and walk BZT.
Keep Duursma and forget about BZT entirely would be my preference

Feels like a deal that's done and being held off for last hour drama though

Hoping this falls through. We don't need to cave, we've got our other targets and less desperate for backman
Crazy as both clubs don't care as two meh players but yet clubs have argued over value for over a week.

Dragging nothing trades out like this is all that is wrong with trade period. Not phazed if zerk walks.

Crazy as both clubs don't care as two meh players but yet clubs have argued over value for over a week.

Dragging nothing trades out like this is all that is wrong with trade period. Not phazed if zerk walks.
this trade period can seriously gagf

Ben McKay the biggest free agent

Xavier Duursma the big name that gets done late

what a landscape we live in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well after 20 years without a finals win you'd have to question whether he does the right thing by his employer
can ask the same of our development coaches, can ask the same of our strength and conditioning. You can ask the same of our board who has had as many failures as Dodoro but no ones talking about that.

I love how unhinged people are about Dodo

can ask the same of our development coaches, can ask the same of our strength and conditioning. You can ask the same of our board who has had as many failures as Dodoro but no ones talking about that.

I love how unhinged people are about Dodo
Well your list has been bog average for a long time with no superstars.

That's why people criticize Dodo. He doesn't seem to draft elite talent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back