Traded Brodie Grundy [traded to Sydney for #46 and F2]

Remove this Banner Ad

Ultimately the Demons trading for Grundy was a decent idea that didn't work out because both Gawn and Grundy are number one rucks and couldn't work in the same lineup. So they moved on an expensive contract that they don't have to pay a cent for and got a future second and pick 46, in terms of salary cap dumps that isn't an awful outcome.

Geeeez your profile pic should come with a disclaimer warning

lol u been hiding under a rock? He never lost form
Yeah nah, you looked better with Grundy in the ruck. Pipped us KB with the ManBun blazing, but in finals Gawn failed to spark them.

Was Gawn even top 5 in your B&F? Very much down on previous seasons when he was the best ruck going around.

Yeah nah, you looked better with Grundy in the ruck. Pipped us KB with the ManBun blazing, but in finals Gawn failed to spark them.

Was Gawn even top 5 in your B&F? Very much down on previous seasons when he was the best ruck going around.
lol I called you out. Own the L. we're not talking about last year. what are you banging on about last year for 😀 You said Gawn was embarassing this year. Not sure he'd be embarrassed about being the dominant ruck in the comp again. Last year was the Grundy effect. Now that he's back solo, he's straight back to the top

lol I called you out. Own the L. we're not talking about last year. what are you banging on about last year for 😀 You said Gawn was embarassing this year. Not sure he'd be embarrassed about being the dominant ruck in the comp again. Last year was the Grundy effect. Now that he's back solo, he's straight back to the top
I posted that bit about "this year" in Oct 2023.

I won't tell you to own the L, frankly you're extremely entertaining. Keep punching sport.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back