Traded Tom Fullarton - [Traded to Melbourne for #47]

Remove this Banner Ad

This one hurts. Our best ruck behind big O. Reckon he will challenge Gawn next year for the number one spot.

This one will get done. Maybe package up Fullarton, Rhys Mathieson and Blake Coleman for a first rounder.

Last edited by a moderator:
This one hurts. Our best ruck behind big O. Reckon he will challenge Gawn next year for the number one spot.

This one will get done. Maybe package up Fullarton, Rhys Mathieson and Blake Coleman for a first rounder.

Is Fullarton more of a ruckman or full forward? Is he fast enough for AFL?

Is Fullarton more of a ruckman or full forward? Is he fast enough for AFL?

Yes definitely. Is a great ruck and forward with a basketball background. I see him as a combination of Gawn, Pendles and Jeremy Cameron. But if I were the Dees I’d play him as ruck. Should challenge Gawn next year.

Yes definitely. Is a great ruck and forward with a basketball background. I see him as a combination of Gawn, Pendles and Jeremy Cameron. But if I were the Dees I’d play him as ruck. Should challenge Gawn next year.

Awesome. :thumbsu:

Can he cure cancer, solve world poverty and bring lasting peace on earth?

Is this their long term Gawn replacement? Can’t imagine many non lions supporters know too much about him at this stage

Great comedy, Fullarton is more of a forward / ruck. Doesn't really have a future at Brisbane. No surprises here. Just surprised there is a taker.

Shocked the Lions are giving up such quality after their pathetic grand final performance.

Conceding 30+ scoring shots in " big dance", would have thought Lions would look to strengthen the defence? Surely Cream could work in the backline? Maybe the Lions are expecting Cameron "The Invisible Man" Rayner to improve on his 7 disposal grand final accomplishment?

Either way, brilliant recruiting from the Dees. Can't wait to see whoever this guy is!!

Is this their long term Gawn replacement? Can’t imagine many non lions supporters know too much about him at this stage

I’d say so yes. By the bye next year they’ll be playing Gawn forward and full cream as the No.1 ruck with help from Gawn.

You never fail to deliver 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today when I found out that Tom is seeking a trade to Melbourne I was outraged. So much so I emediatly sent an email to Fages expressing my displeasure. Trading Tom is improving Melbourne's list.
This will come to bite us big time.
Great recruiting by Melbourne terrible list management by Lions.
I've just about had enough of the incompetence shown by our footy department.
If we don't get appropriately compensated by The Dees I'm changing allegiance. Going where Tom is going.

On F1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don’t mind it. Will come for not much both trade and contract wise. But is a mature body who can play forward and be the back up ruck. Was always going to struggle to get a game up forward with Daniher and Hipwood. Put up decent numbers in the VFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back