Traded Jack Billings [Traded to Melbourne for F3 (Melb)]

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood should offer F3 and saints pay part of his contract.
This also removes any future picks being involved in other deals.

I would have thought Melbourne would be his best fit unless he wanted to move interstate. Cant see him being a need for Collingwood unless Sidebottom was to retire.

Can't for the life of work out why Freo aren't trying to get him over there
I get the logic, but really what will probably end up happening is that he goes from struggling with form and injury at st kilda to struggling with form and injury at Freo, except we're also taking on half his wage and spedning at the trade table. I can't see why we would do it unless it was a full salary dump by Saints.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The concern would be he’s played 11 of 46 games since signing that contract and only kicked 6 goals
It's definitely a concern. But if he can get some luck with his body and with Saints willing to pay some of the contract, he could be a savvy pick up for a club needing a wing/fwd type.

He's too good to be playing VFL.

Cats interested according to Jenkins.

Will cost you not much (like a F3 maybe even a F4), but why would you even bother?

Hardly moves the needle for you and just adds to an already long list of players to retire in 2-3 years.

Better off giving that 2 year contract to pick 60 or whatever late picks you need to use.

Will cost you not much (like a F3 maybe even a F4), but why would you even bother?

Hardly moves the needle for you and just adds to an already long list of players to retire in 2-3 years.

Better off giving that 2 year contract to pick 60 or whatever late picks you need to use.

Has played good footy on the wing and we just lost Smith, some nice outside skills with Duncan close to the end, turned 28 a couple of months ago so realistically should have 3-4 years left injury permitting. The likes of Hawkins, Tuohy, Stanley, Duncan, Dangerfield and Blicavs will all be done before then.

Would be all over it for a late pick and St K paying part of his salary, depends on how badly they want him off their books.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back