Traded Nick Coffield [Traded to Dogs in 4-Team Trade]

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh its on BigFooty. :rolleyes:
HENRY’S VALUE UP IN THE AIR

Fremantle and St Kilda will start trade talks over wantaway Docker Liam Henry with differing views on his value, reports the Herald Sun.

The Dockers in late August confirmed Henry had requested to be traded in the upcoming AFL exchange period after playing 43 games in four seasons.

The Herald Sun on Sunday night reported St Kilda was keen to retain a strong 2023 draft hand and would initially offer up a future third-round pick for Henry to Fremantle, which will ask for at least a future second-rounder. Reports last month suggested the Dockers were keen for a selection between Picks 15 and 25 in return for losing Henry.

HENRY’S VALUE UP IN THE AIR

Fremantle and St Kilda will start trade talks over wantaway Docker Liam Henry with differing views on his value, reports the Herald Sun.

The Dockers in late August confirmed Henry had requested to be traded in the upcoming AFL exchange period after playing 43 games in four seasons.

The Herald Sun on Sunday night reported St Kilda was keen to retain a strong 2023 draft hand and would initially offer up a future third-round pick for Henry to Fremantle, which will ask for at least a future second-rounder. Reports last month suggested the Dockers were keen for a selection between Picks 15 and 25 in return for losing Henry.

So speculation.

So you want a link are provided with a link then decline to accept the link?

As Ross Lyon once said "You're quite brilliant"

Have you read or listened to some of the suggestions of trades from the media. They basically stand up and pluck them out.

2 years before the wheels fall off and your playing at Metricon and North Queensland.

Good luck getting there.

I’d ordinarily see if we could borrow some wheels from the doggies but ya’ll have been up on bricks for a few seasons now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might go visit the Josh Dunkley thread from last year for old times sake.

Those were good times. I felt like I made some over lasting relationships with some doggies supporters.

Lions have been flat trackers for 4-5 years. Can’t see it changing.

What is it 1-16 at the MCG?

Hopefully getting Coffield will help with that. Feels good being a destination club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back