News JJ re-signs to 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

jakestringer9

19932097_100916860554807_2418959361024983040_n.jpg

LikeComment
2,556 likes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I get the 'stubby holder' that has our premierships, Brownlow medalists and Norm Smith medalists, I didn't want to see one of those names running around in another jumper.

Just like the tom boyd contract, this contract will rise over time just through media reporting. 600k is what I first heard from ch 7, then I heard 650, now It's 650-680k?

Expect us to have paid a million/year by sunday.

Well him and team playing s**t ment no one would want him on big money and the dogs could sign cheaper.
One month of form wouldn't have factored much into it. Decent list managers wouldn't be that short sighted. I suspect some of the inflated figures that were flung around earlier in the year were rubbish.

Great deal, great term, couldn't be happier.

Just like the tom boyd contract, this contract will rise over time just through media reporting. 600k is what I first heard from ch 7, then I heard 650, now It's 650-680k?

Expect us to have paid a million/year by sunday.
With the new CBA 650 is more than reasonable anyway.

One month of form wouldn't have factored much into it. Decent list managers wouldn't be that short sighted. I suspect some of the inflated figures that were flung around earlier in the year were rubbish.

Great deal, great term, couldn't be happier.
one of the biggest problems in the last few weeks is that very few of the players seem to want to work for each other, makes getting form back for players like jj just so much harder.

one of the biggest problems in the last few weeks is that very few of the players seem to want to work for each other, makes getting form back for players like jj just so much harder.
Easton was the main guy who stood up for him and hes out. Lets see if anyone else wants to step up.

Easton was the main guy who stood up for him and hes out. Lets see if anyone else wants to step up.
Agree but it's tough to do anything these days other than push. Look what happened to Wood for a love tap. I hate the mouthing off and scragging because it happens every game and the weak pricks know nothing can happen to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back