JLT Week 4 Richmond v Collingwood at Moe Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow you made a contribution more then 1 word long.
Maybe you're just a half wit then and I didn't give you enough credit.

Explain how Prestia is a plodder? You've probably not seen much of him have you.

That sums up how worthless your contribution is.
You're as dumb as you are clueless about footy;)
Wow you made a contribution more then 1 word long.
Maybe you're just a half wit then and I didn't give you enough credit.

Explain how Prestia is a plodder? You've probably not seen much of him have you.

Are you seriously a moderator... maybe you should start by moderating your own posts.

As to Richmond finishing above Pies ...'easily'.... as you say. Easy to say so lets put a little more on the outcome shall we. Let me know how many wins more or positions on the ladder higher you think 'easily' equates to and we can maybe come up with some sort of bet - i don't know maybe loss of posting rights for 12 months.

If the above is an example of your posting I will be doing most on here a favour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've barracked for Richmond long enough to know not to make bets on them.

And calling out stupid posts for what they are isn't something that should be discouraged.
Guy was clearly trolling, not aware of what he is talking about or has NFI, Prestia is a long way from being a plodder.

And calling out stupid posts for what they are isn't something that should be discouraged.
Guy was clearly trolling, not aware of what he is talking about or has NFI, Prestia is a long way from being a plodder.
how am I trolling? he is a plodder... he is small, slow and cant kick. Disagreeing with you isnt trolling. Sad personal jabs is, you should probably take the night off hasnt been a good performance

What are you 15 yrs old or something?
Someone doesn't agree with you on BF...BFD.
How the hell do people like you become MODS?

What are you 15 yrs old or something?
Someone doesn't agree with you on BF...BFD.
How the hell do people like you become MODS?
When somebody disagrees with me on something that is up for debate that's fine, but somebody calling Prestia a plodder us just, not worth debating with in a reasonable manner and need a good reality check.

yawn... small, slow and cant kick. Definition of a plodder. Most likely agreed with me up until rumours of him joining richmond surfaced
Would you like to see his results in the speed tests at the draft combine?
As I said earlier, you're either a troll, an idiot or both.

Would you like to see his results in the speed tests at the draft combine?
As I said earlier, you're either a troll, an idiot or both.
Second in agility run, 6th in repeat sprints.

Couple that with actually seeing him play points out somebody who isn't a slow plodder as you put it.

Would you like to see Nathan Browns? You happen to be both mate and a total flog
Make a poll if you like. I guarantee you'll walk away looking like a complete idiot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back