Joe Daniher v Darcy Moore - who will be better?

Who will have the better career?

• Joe Daniher

Votes: 163 62.0%
  • Darcy Moore

Votes: 100 38.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Still don't understand how this makes Moore a better big game player, but if you're happy with your assessment then trust yourself.
Just a feeling. Daniher strikes me more as a stand and deliver kind of forward whereas Moore will run up the ground to get involved more, try to impact the game. Which is fine, I mean Daniher is probably MORE dangerous in the forward line than leaving it.
Have u actually watched Daniher play

Moore unfortunately just doesn't have that support at the moment. He is very young and cannot be expected to carry a whole forward line at his age. Collingwood didn't do the kid any favours by not bringing in another forward option with the departure of Cloke. Cloke may not be the best or most consistent forward, but he did help Collingwood's forward structure somewhat.

I still stick with my original choice in Daniher because of his capabilities, but Moore will be very good based on his potential.

Moore doesn't have that killer instinct that Daniher has. Joey wants the responsibility IMO I haven't seen that in Darcy.
Moore is no certainty to make it as a KF, played his best footy as a CHB in juniors iirc, so its not the be all and end all if he doesn't make it up front, would make a very nice ruck as well.

LOL Daniher is rubbish. Has no defensive side to his game at all and never will due to being a rake and not being able to put any weight on.

choofed.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moore drops a few marks for someone with supposedly great hands.

Did you see those couple in the last 5 minutes of the Dees match?

Very bad misses for someone payed to be an AFL footballer.

Daniher, easily.

Back