Podcast Joe Rogan Experience

Remove this Banner Ad

cliff notes?

Guy is a journalist who got asked to write an article about the thirty year anniversary of the Manson family murders. He spent twenty years investigating it and stumbled across some of the wildest s**t you can imagine.

Yea, that was pretty insane!

I think what resonates the most is how clearly he divides what he can prove and what is speculation which actually gives credence to his theorising as he has a high bar for burden of proof which separates him from the majority of conspiracy types.

I think what resonates the most is how clearly he divides what he can prove and what is speculation which actually gives credence to his theorising as he has a high bar for burden of proof which separates him from the majority of conspiracy types.
Yes, I was watching this last week and seen about first 50 minutes. I like his burden of proof approach for such a subject matter. Due to that manner it is a slow toil to go through all the details. I'll get back to it when think I can watch the rest but because of the time period there is a lot of stuff he talking about I got little idea what was going on back in those times.

Whilst not Joe, Tim is a semi-regular guest on Rogan’s podcast, and is probably less “restrained” in his views...

I do love Tim, he is chaos personified. If they were to ever make a Chris Farley biopic it has to be Tim.

Yes, I was watching this last week and seen about first 50 minutes. I like his burden of proof approach for such a subject matter. Due to that manner it is a slow toil to go through all the details. I'll get back to it when think I can watch the rest but because of the time period there is a lot of stuff he talking about I got little idea what was going on back in those times.

I’ve been listening to his book and there is even more madness than he talks about in the podcast. The level of interaction between intelligence and the celebrity free love circle is bizarre.

I've gone off it a bit, because Rogan is too attracted to conspiracy theories, or ranting about SJWs, or other issues that he doesn't examine fully. He may be more open minded than most, but he still seems to have more guests that agree with his views than not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've gone off it a bit, because Rogan is too attracted to conspiracy theories, or ranting about SJWs, or other issues that he doesn't examine fully. He may be more open minded than most, but he still seems to have more guests that agree with his views than not.

Yep I love my conspiracy theories but even for me it's to much at times, the guy he had on recently talking about Aliens China etc was just to much.

The thing he told Rogan that Rogan wouldn't repeat might have been that aliens made 63-65 alterations to the genetic makeup of humans as he mentioned in other interviews
Really? see that kind of stuff makes me think it is bullshit....

I remember seeing a documentary on this guy 10+ years ago and totally forgot about him until the podcast. I am going to have to listen to a few more interviews/documentaries on him at work
Random but..... just watched something else

I think it was actually him stealing some element 115. That's why Rogan said it had to do with some other projects he was currently working on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back